Question about Hana and Tetsuya

randomuser222

Aug 12, 2024
I’m returning to the game after a year of updates, i always ended up playing as a kitsune but i was always a bit of disappointed from how much content involving the champion as a father/mother with penis there was (like the whole Kiyoko marriage story line) and how little there was about player pregnancy. (Fully female player), so i was this time considering to start the valkyrie storyline (i even started drawing my character :-( ). But after checking some update logs, i saw that player preg content is now availble for with Tetsuya and Hana, and now i’m reconsidering to replay as a kitsune to explore it. Is it worth it to go back to the den? Is the valkyrie content now expanded enough?

Edit: I know i could probably still fuck Tetsuya/Hana while being a valkyrie, but for rp reasons i like doing it as a kitsune better

Last edited:

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Doesn't matter if you're Kitsune or not, it's not mentioned on by Hana par the usual your eminence title in a few paragraphs and Tetsy I'm not 100% sure. I prefer Kitsune over Valkyrie due to the specific scenes that actually mention or have different options for Kitsune. Valkyrie is great though, I have a Valk save just for Annika.