Question about Future Cait TFs

ThrowawayQuestion

Oct 25, 2019
I was looking through the downloadable version of CoC2 and I found busts for thicc Cait. Will these thicc Cait busts be used? I think she looks great with the big tiddies and some added thickness would be great. I hope there's a thicc tf for her. :)

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
The milky kitty is a good start. Honestly wish I could undo her sterility brand, but I take a no the first time I hear one, and can understand the reasoning. I have other floofs that I can settle on filling.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Unpopular request probably, but Male Cait (whomst I fondly dub "Cain") option somewhere in the future would be awesome. Though, masculinazation is significantly less popular than feminization, sadly, so probably requesting in vain. But I legit have some ideas on how it could be pulled off story-wise (and unlike Brienne, we can have her change back freely).

Reactions: valkyr42

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Unpopular request probably, but Male Cait (whomst I fondly dub "Cain") option somewhere in the future would be awesome. Though, masculinazation is significantly less popular than feminization, sadly, so probably requesting in vain. But I legit have some ideas on how it could be pulled off story-wise (and unlike Brienne, we can have her change back freely).

Absolutely will never happen.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Because I'm saving taking Cait's anal virginity (and turning her into an eager anal slut) for after the Cat Call quest.

OWO

Hell yeah.

Also, to continue the question on preg content with her, will that eventually be added and we can make her full-on cat waifu?

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I can only say "No" to that question in so many ways.

Probably shouldn’t have had her remark on the possibility. ;)

And info is scattered so you will get the same questions repeatedly, alas. But I’ll keep it in mind if anyone else asks.

OofS

Apr 26, 2019

Imagines what could be a male Cait…

C62D3329-0E36-45DC-AE42-714ACB79C4EA.jpeg

Absolutely will never happen.

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
Reactions: Shura