Question About Ellie

landis

Nov 12, 2015
I did some searching of the forums and really did not find an answer, so I'm just going to ask.

Before I do however, I want to state that this is not a request to have anything implemented, I'm just checking to see if I'm wasting my time currently in game, and time would be spent better doing something else.

So is it possible to get Ellie pregnant?    The storyline suggests that the chance is small, but that's about it.

My other question would be what would be the process in game of becoming a Taur like Ellie (since she has scales)?  I'm not sure of the items necessary to make it happen.

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
That's not currently in the game, no. As far as I'm aware there isn't any up and coming Ellie content on the wire, but who knows whether or not she'll eventually pop up in other ways. Pregnancy content in particular seems pretty low, though; even beyond the issue of whether the writer want to write that, it'd be more or less leithian-only content. Makes what's already a bit niche even more so.

Not that it wouldn't be hot.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well Ellie was created by...Savin. All who knows him enough would know what it mean to ask for preg contest for one of his npc's.

For those who not know him well enough... well better you look for other npc and then try convince it author to make preg x-pack. I would recomend try look for any JimT npc (not like most of his npc's already got as default idea for x-pack preg contest ^^

And if you not want to see one of the admins goes into rant mode just don't ask Savin either why he's so not fond on preg stuff ;)

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
To become a leithan like ellie, you can use the neitha charm necklace sold by nevrie on myrellion.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I swear I saw something somewhere from Savin himself about Ellie preggers in the future, but not any time soon or non-(half-)leithans.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Savin loves it when his fans write his pregnancy content for him.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Savin loves it when his fans write his pregnancy content for him.

Hum and I thought he just *loves* tease people in scenes with his npc's about possible preg contest...

Like Ellie...she would probably not been such easy picked by fans about her possible preg stuff is in her scenes she directly not tease PC about if he can knock her up, which wasn't possible by any bull around. Like intentional she challange PC to prove he can do it, aside putting her somehow similarity to Edryn that also was hard knockable npc or other game and even was kinda similar looking.

Other thing if like Jim written grav cuff scene with cows on NT and they also tease PC about packing them full of calves but it''s Jim after all so it was to be expacted for his style of scenes. Yet here we got Savin one of creations and probably he got also some fun seeing how people run in circles trying to get things he will not give them and really really really (did I said already really? nope then I will say it: reallllly) slim chance to allow anyone else write it (thou with Savin *refined tastes* I would actualy see....like one writer that isn't him, which can hope for Savin seal of approve for Ellie preg stuff - not like we can hope to this happen anyway ^^).

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
eally really really (did I said already really? nope then I will say it: reallllly) slim chance to allow anyone else write it 

There's a 100% chance I'd allow someone else to do Ellie pregstuff, provided it's not terribly done.

xenoscene

Jul 1, 2016
I know this is an old post, but I have a question about this as well.
Ellie's wiki says that she can only get pregnant via the fertility treatment or if Steele's starting race is half-Leithan, but it doesn't mention the Leitha Charm Necklace anywhere.
Has anyone had luck impregnating Ellie with the necklace?

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I know this is an old post, but I have a question about this as well.
Ellie's wiki says that she can only get pregnant via the fertility treatment or if Steele's starting race is half-Leithan, but it doesn't mention the Leitha Charm Necklace anywhere.
Has anyone had luck impregnating Ellie with the necklace?
No cause tjeres nothing written for it

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Also, genetics aren't passed on from TF's. If you start half you have some genetic compatibility. TFing into leithan keeps whatever your original genetics is. It's explained in the tutorial that the nanobots keep you staying you.