Question about Cuntsnakes

Wife Material

Jan 25, 2016
So, when a Cuntsnake merges with your PC does it just bury itself into you and lose it's head or is it just like, forever biting onto your rear?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
They lose their heads and merge seamlessly, but there are still some degree of autonomy in them after.

alienshampoo

Jan 17, 2016
They lose their heads and merge seamlessly, but there are still some degree of autonomy in them after.

Generally like how the real-life anglerfish does it.  (Female absorbs parts of the male anglerfish body thus that antenna-like thing attached to female head)

Last edited by a moderator:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Generally like how the real-life anglerfish does it.  (Female absorbs parts of the male anglerfish body thus that antenna-like thing attached to female head)

Uh, no. Yes, the female absorbs the male, but not to become a lure. The male ceases to exist except as a sack of sperm producing flesh on the female, usually near the cloaca.

Edit: At the risk of sounding like an ass, please do research before you say stuff with confidence.

alienshampoo

Jan 17, 2016
Uh, no. Yes, the female absorbs the male, but not to become a lure. The male ceases to exist except as a sack of sperm producing flesh on the female, usually near the cloaca.

Edit: At the risk of sounding like an ass, please do research before you say stuff with confidence.

Key word was "like".  I never implied that this is "exactly" what the cunt snake does,

at the risk of sounding like an ass, please do understand what you read before you reply like an ass.  

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Key word was "like".  I never implied that this is "exactly" what the cunt snake does,

at the risk of sounding like an ass, please do understand what you read before you reply like an ass.  

You were wrong about the lure, that's what I explained.

alienshampoo

Jan 17, 2016
You were wrong about the lure, that's what I explained.

"Like" could be used to compare stuff.  So reading above, I said like.  Again, I never implied that what happens with male and female anglerfish, also happens with the cunt snake and the host.  So explaining what the anglerfish lure was, then telling me i should research before I make a comment is an ass move.  So again, please back read and understand before making ass comments.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
"Like" could be used to compare stuff.  So reading above, I said like.  Again, I never implied that what happens with male and female anglerfish, also happens with the cunt snake and the host.  So explaining what the anglerfish lure was, then telling me i should research before I make a comment is an ass move.  So again, please back read and understand before making ass comments.

His objection is that you made it sound as if the male anglerfish becomes the lure of the female anglerfish, not that the comparison to cuntsnakes is incorrect.

alienshampoo

Jan 17, 2016
His objection is that you made it sound as if the male anglerfish becomes the lure of the female anglerfish, not that the comparison to cuntsnakes is incorrect.

My objection was him telling me to research first even if i didn't implied or at least compared the male anglerfish's use to a cuntsnake's.  What i compared was how the cuntsnake attach, but since I used "like" i never implied that this was how" a cuntsnake actually does it.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
My objection was him telling me to research first even if i didn't implied or at least compared the male anglerfish's use to a cuntsnake's.  What i compared was how the cuntsnake attach, but since I used "like" i never implied that this was how" a cuntsnake actually does it.

But everyone agrees that cuntsnakes work much like male anglerfish (at least, the parasitic ones). It's a good and valid comparison, down to dissolving their heads in both cases. That's not something anyone's objecting to.

alienshampoo

Jan 17, 2016
But everyone agrees that cuntsnakes work much like male anglerfish (at least, the parasitic ones). It's a good and valid comparison, down to dissolving their heads in both cases. That's not something anyone's objecting to.

Exactly What I tried to say in my very first post in this forum (see above).  Then karratech needed to make an ass comment (that research thing he said). So yes, nice welcome to this forum.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
its his research first  comment (with the assumption that i implied something)

You did imply that the male anglerfish becomes the lure of the female anglerfish, or at the very least, that's what it sounded like.

Let me try to be very clear.

Female absorbs parts of the male anglerfish body thus that antenna-like thing attached to female head

See that bolded part? That's the point on contention. That's what Karretch thinks you should research.

Do you understand what I'm saying? Please, step back for a bit, read the whole thread again, and try.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
alienshampoo you might want to reread the whole thread again, you seem a tad lost at what people are correcting you on. Fully Automated is trying to explain it to you, Karrtech wasn't saying your anology was off, just the Anglerfish lure part.