question about bimbo-perk/personality

Blook88

Jan 29, 2024
hi everyone.

sorry for so many questions/thready by me.

since the wiki seems to be outdated, i want to ask here about the topic bimbo-perk/personality. if i want my PC to become a bimbo, what do i have to do?

thank you for your help.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Get honey from Queen Nyzerrah before purifying the Wayfort or drink Bimbo Brew. Doing either one a single time will get you the Honey Brained perk which functions as a temporary bimbo personality, doing either again while the perk is still in effect makes it permanent. The honey method has no side effects while Bimbo Brew has a lot so if you just want the personality, go for the former approach.

It's possible another method will be added in the future to allow you to become Bimbochamp sooner.

Reactions: Blook88

Blook88

Jan 29, 2024
Get honey from Queen Nyzerrah before purifying the Wayfort or drink Bimbo Brew. Doing either one a single time will get you the Honey Brained perk which functions as a temporary bimbo personality, doing either again while the perk is still in effect makes it permanent. The honey method has no side effects while Bimbo Brew has a lot so if you just want the personality, go for the former approach.

thank you for your anwser.
i already cured the hive.
i already have a bimbo brew and drank it (with savescum, to test it out), but i didnt got a new perk/atleast it wasnt visible in game. ==> bug?

Blook88

Jan 29, 2024
never mind: didnt noticed, that one bimbo brew give me the honey brain STATUS, effect... my mistake.