Question about becoming Nareva's champion

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
I finally read through all the codex materials and was wondering: do you have to be intersex if you become Nareva's champion? I read the order astrida entry and was wondering the pc will also have to become intersex/black scaled as astridas. Which I assume from reading Astrida seems to be either a dickgirl or a futa. Will you be able to become Nareva's champions as simply male, female, or cuntboy?

Not all the god TFs have come out yet but the kitsune tf doesn't seem to restrict to either gender/sex while for lumia TF, seems like you'll pretty much be a feminine/mommy figure according to the forum. I really like Nareva and her dorky self. But most of my champs are pure females and it would suck if it forces the pc to grow a dick. Just like not everyone is interested is becoming a feminine/mommy figure valkyrie, I was wondering if there's something like that for becoming Nareva's champion.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Based on the codex entry and the fact that we know divine TFs can mandate the Champ take on certain traits, it seems much more likely than not that a gothmander Champ would need to grow a penis, as part of the whole 'this is Nareva's image of what you should be' thing. The fact that Snek Mommy has a penis of her own might play a part in why that's considered the ideal.

That said, I can't find anything that's been said on the mechanics of the transformation like we have for valkyries so don't take that as fact, it just seems extremely likely.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Even then the kitsune one heavily favours male/bedicked champs, your very much signing up for that content when becoming a gods champion.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Based on the codex entry and the fact that we know divine TFs can mandate the Champ take on certain traits, it seems much more likely than not that a gothmander Champ would need to grow a penis, as part of the whole 'this is Nareva's image of what you should be' thing. The fact that Snek Mommy has a penis of her own might play a part in why that's considered the ideal.

That said, I can't find anything that's been said on the mechanics of the transformation like we have for valkyries so don't take that as fact, it just seems extremely likely.
I should have known. Guess I'll just to wait and find out then unless some devs decide to answer.
Even then the kitsune one heavily favours male/bedicked champs, your very much signing up for that content when becoming a gods champion.
I know one of my main is herm kitsune and there isn't much if you have a vagina. I really want to play as pure female kitsune but doesn't seem like there'll be anything for it. Ugh the banging male keros/fem keros as pure female were pretty hot...but dammit another L for vagina-wielding pcs I guess.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
FYI, a conversation that just happened on Discord implies that Savin is up in the air on whether the transformation will require the Champ to grow a penis if they don't have one, but is probably leaning away from it. Secondhand but it's Tobs and Balak saying it so that's as official as we're gonna get on the subject for now.

Gothmander.png

Reactions: luciel1331

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
FYI, a conversation that just happened on Discord implies that Savin is up in the air on whether the transformation will require the Champ to grow a penis if they don't have one, but is probably leaning away from it. Secondhand but it's Tobs and Balak saying it so that's as official as we're gonna get on the subject for now.

View attachment 21939
Ohhh thank you! Yay I can still bonk the nerd snake as a girl. Well maybe but hopeful. If not though I'll live. Huh is this how you are always seem to know about everything in this game?