Question about Aina

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
I understand she's very, very new and has potentially a lot of work to be done, but I feel a bit burned here.

Personally, I never look into the new content too far before usually doing it - and I'm sure some others are the same way - and I feel that she needs a way to encounter outside the initial meeting. I went to her with low lust and only 20 intelligence at lv 8, so about half of my cap. As a result, I simply could only leave when I offered to help her. 

Will we ever have a second chance meeting? It seems a bit silly to have her locked behind requiring high lust or a stat that Mercenaries (my class choice) won't use. As far as I can tell from the Smutosuar page, you only have that one meeting and then that's it aside from her persistent presence. Granted, she does raise your lust some, but that didn't change my options.

Does she go into estrus again, or is that really a one-shot opportunity? 

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
INT can be slow stat gained incredibly easily by like, 3 different methods now. No reason not to have it maxed.

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
INT can be slow stat gained incredibly easily by like, 3 different methods now. No reason not to have it maxed.

I'm aware, but it still seems silly to have an NPC's existence in your game ride upon that or your lust without some sort of alternate way to gain access to them.

The Syri Book Club is incredibly slow. 

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm aware, but it still seems silly to have an NPC's existence in your game ride upon that or your lust without some sort of alternate way to gain access to them.

The Syri Book Club is incredibly slow. 

hold down the 1 key.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Game content access should not be predicated on how willing to grind you are.

I'm not saying it should. I'm just giving OP options on what he could do.

Besides. slow gain int is hardly a grind. Hell even using the gym for most of the other stats isn't much of a grind.

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
I'm not saying it should. I'm just giving OP options on what he could do.

Besides. slow gain int is hardly a grind. Hell even using the gym for most of the other stats isn't much of a grind.

And my question is still "will I ever get another chance?" 

Because, as is, it's a bit unfair. Especially given she's in a starter area. While the int requirement is basically level-restricted, not everyone will have it and may accidentally stumble upon it and ruin ever seeing her content.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
And my question is still "will I ever get another chance?" 

Because, as is, it's a bit unfair. Especially given she's in a starter area. While the int requirement is basically level-restricted, not everyone will have it and may accidentally stumble upon it and ruin ever seeing her content.

I never said they were the best options. Or that they would fix the problem. I'm not fucking magic.

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
I never said they were the best options. Or that they would fix the problem. I'm not fucking magic.

I know you didn't. 

I asked a question and you offered an answer that pertained very little to it. I'm asking about a second chance, not hindsight. 

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I know you didn't. 

I asked a question and you offered an answer that pertained very little to it. I'm asking about a second chance, not hindsight. 

So you either load an earlier save or make a new character. Or wait for a second chance to be coded and implemented.

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
So you either load an earlier save or make a new character. Or wait for a second chance to be coded and implemented.

And I asked if a second chance is planned to any extent. 

" Does she go into estrus again, or is that really a one-shot opportunity?  "

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
If you missed Aina the first time, she's gone. However if you didn't, and you either helped her or banged her, she goes into heat every 25 days or so, lasting about 5 days. Don't quote me on numbers.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
If you missed Aina the first time, she's gone. However if you didn't, and you either helped her or banged her, she goes into heat every 25 days or so, lasting about 5 days. Don't quote me on numbers.

Close enough, also to add on to that, her heat cycles starts the moment you meet her. Also her being in heat doesn't really change much other than the fact you need to screw her first if you want to have a conversation, since you can go through all her convo's right after meeting her that basically means her estrus status is just fluff outside the first meeting.