Queen of the Deep

Mathais Aurelius

Sep 16, 2021
Does anyone else feel kinda bad for the Water Queen on Myrellion? Shes the last of her kind (if you don't carry her eggs) and even if you give birth to her kids you're never able to see her again. I wonder if this totally not real and very fictional character, gets lonely when she splish splashes around?

Does anyone have any characters that they feel kinda bad for?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'd gladly make my Steele adopt Aurora, but I reckon she already has a life. Ditto for Fazian and -to an extent- Able. I'd pick up Geoff, but I am not sure if he can study his engineering degree far from an university or whatever. I don't know if Briha/Lys would join Steele. I don't think the Queen of the Deep would either, and Liliana might end up with her doctor.

Mathais Aurelius

Sep 16, 2021
I'd gladly make my Steele adopt Aurora, but I reckon she already has a life. Ditto for Fazian and -to an extent- Able. I'd pick up Geoff, but I am not sure if he can study his engineering degree far from an university or whatever. I don't know if Briha/Lys would join Steele. I don't think the Queen of the Deep would either, and Liliana might end up with her doctor.
If I could, I think I'd make my Steele settle down with Sera, I kind of like her chaotic energy. Although I hope all the characters get happy endings.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Delilah and the Sydian Cuntboy.

As far as I know, the only interactive progression for Delilah is 'breaking'. Compare with Reaha, who can be cured.
Maja isn't framed quite so badly, but she's still upset about it.
Giving the Sydnian Cuntboy his dick back will automatically progress to sex. Because sex is the only reason to want to help, obviously.

Last edited:

Mathais Aurelius

Sep 16, 2021
Delilah and the Sydian Cuntboy.

As far as I know, the only interactive progression for Delilah is 'breaking'. Compare with Reaha, who can be cured.
Maja isn't framed quite so badly, but she's still upset about it.
Giving the Sydnian Cuntboy his dick back will automatically progress to sex. Because sex is the only reason to want to help, obviously.
Wow hold up, how did you give the Cuntboy his dick back, which mod did you give him? I couldn't figure it out and the wiki didn't have anything

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Ooh Woo

Aug 6, 2019
I'd love to be able to smuggle Briha and Lys offworld, maybe give them jobs in the nursery. I also really wish I could take Embry away with me to see the galaxy.

Big Papa Coyote

Nov 7, 2015
Does anyone else feel kinda bad for the Water Queen on Myrellion? Shes the last of her kind (if you don't carry her eggs) and even if you give birth to her kids you're never able to see her again. I wonder if this totally not real and very fictional character, gets lonely when she splish splashes around?

My hope is someday someone writes a sequel to the Water Queen so you can see her again. Won't lie, she's one of my favorites and if I could I'd recruit her. Cause fuck she's hot.

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016

Is Delilah the femboy waiter on Tarkus? Because you can also convince Beth Carver to just sell him off without further feminizing him. He will then get a new job at Uveto, where his new boss (Kally) treats him much better and won't force him to have sex.