Queen of Deep question.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
Can you meet the Queen of Deep again after you defeat her and take her bow?

Cause i really want to play a Bow Steele.

Main reason i ask its because in the wiki it states that "Its unknown if she will ever return" if you take her bow or have sex with her and if you pick the "Listen to her story" Option the "Take her Bow" option will vanish.

My goal is to take her bow and meet her again then be able to listen to her story and become pregnant with her kids :).

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Not as far as I know. Yeah, I just took a look at er' wiki. Talking removes the bow option, and taking the bow option will remove you from the encounter, same for the sex option.

But you could save edit a bow into your inventory and go "I earned this" to clear your dirty cheater conscience.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
From what I remember, if you do take the bow she will disappear.

She will also disappear if you do have sex with her and vice-versa. I don't think you can meet her again or at least in the current version/build.

Jhin

Jan 5, 2017
UK
Is it 100% of getting preggo if you choose the sex option?
I personally don't care about pregnancy in the game but I'm just curious.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Pretty sure it's 100% chance, so long as you aren't already pregnant -- she's implanting already-living babies in you, not knocking you up traditionally.

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Also considering the encounters literally a one-time deal....

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
Guh..... damn it all to hell....

SCREW THE BOW OFF TO THE BABYMAKING!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well long ago Savin considered possibility to meet Queen again only if PC took option to bear her children. Seems it may be no more an option with her been just one time deal.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Get the kids, they're cuter.

There will be more weapons in the future.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Time to get started on my Incestuous Crab People x-pak.

Featuring a gangbang scene with 8 foot tall monst-I mean pretty pink princesses.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
It's the right choice, I mean you either get a good scene and a bunch of babs, or a bow that is heavily outclassed by the literal deathray on Uveto.

Time to get started on my Incestuous Crab People x-pak.

Continuous cycle of crab-babies?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Get bow...there will be better child(ren) option(s) in the future ^^

But seriusly either bow or bearing children is equaly interesting option. Bow will be discarded when lvl cap rise and we get new better bow. As for children their will still sits in nursery so also barely visited by PC unless people will intentionaly returning to nursery every week ingame time. So...both are in danger of been replaced by better item or newer children interactions.