Quality of life mechanics suggestion android (0.9.022)

Wileyone13

Feb 7, 2017
Hello there, recently came back to the game and have been playing on my android. Loving the work that's been done since I last played but I have one suggestion to make things better. The ability to rotate the landscape side. Maybe I'm dumb and there is some option in game I'm just not finding but as I play the game it gets out into landscape mode which is fine but having it permanently locked to left side of the game=top of phone and right side of the game = bottom of the phone is just irking.

Most other games and apps I have allow for free rotation as you flip the phone so I feel like (with literally no clue of how a game is actually made) that it must be a relatively simple thing to do right? Maybe I'm entirely wrong on this though. For me personally, the reason I feel so strongly about this is easy, my phone charger plugs in to the left side of my bed so when I play in bed, if I have to charge the cord gets all wrapped around.

It's a dumb simple thing but figured Id at least point it out since i searched and couldn't seem to find anyone else mentioning this in the forums.

Thanks for the game, I'm gonna keep playing no matter what, but just wanted to put the idea out there. :)