Quality of Life for Hyper Enthusiasts

SebTheSamMarten

Jan 31, 2022
Would be neat if having Condensol in your inventory would allow scenes you're too endowed for to be selected, sort of like how you need Throbb to do hyper stuff with Kelly the first times. Even if it takes one every time rather than every time you do that specific scene. I love having a massive schlong the game struggles to describe and I love all of the hyper scenes the game already has but sometimes it would be nice to have a loving scene with Erra or Penny without needing to permanently lose size or go into the inventory before the scene every single time.

Just a thought!

SebTheSamMarten

Jan 31, 2022
Condensol can be used in combat.
I know. The idea was for it to not be necessary to manually select it every time. When you interact with Kelly, the HyperPlay, HyperBlow, and HyperCatch options enable by having Throbb in your inventory. My idea was something similar to that, make the non-hyper scenes enable by having Condensol in your inventory, and/or have the hyper scenes unlock with Throbb.

Does player meet requirements? If no, consume the necessary item when picking the scene. If yes, no item consumed.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
You're not asking them to modify one place in the code, you're asking them to add a check to every non-hyper scene in the game. Maybe two checks, in case one Condensol isn't enough.

Reactions: LegendaryToastr

saltwortsimp

Oct 17, 2019
You're not asking them to modify one place in the code, you're asking them to add a check to every non-hyper scene in the game. Maybe two checks, in case one Condensol isn't enough.
I don’t know a lick of code, but could a new item be used instead? Some kind of auto-applicator. Instead of needing to add a check to each and every scene, have the check bound to the item. When equipped, it runs a check on initiating a sex scene. If CAVITY SIZE<SHLONG SIZE, then APPLY SHRINK until SHLONG SIZE=CAVITY SIZE. Maybe inject a few lines into the scene based on it.
Would this have any shot of working or am I wildly off base? I have no idea if a check like that can even be applied to a scene rather than from a scene. I’m just spitballing.

TheShepard256

Would this have any shot of working or am I wildly off base?
No matter what, something like this can't be added without having to check/update every single scene it could affect. The two main problems are: 1. There's no way for the game to tell that a sex scene is taking place, since they're coded in the exact same way as regular scenes, and 2. An NPC's orifice capacities are tied to their statblock, which has to be called manually every single time they're used.

The only way I can think of to bypass these problems is to put it into the cockThatFits() function (which has orifice capacity as a required argument, and is what normally gates those scenes) - but that function is called while the sex menu is being generated, so I can't think of a way to implement it without resulting in cock shrinkage every time that function is called - which means your cock would always shrink to the appropriate size even if you don't pick the relevant scene (which, as a side effect, would permanently lock out hyper scenes that use cockThatFits as their check). Even if that weren't an issue, some scenes use other functions like biggestCockVolume() (which doesn't accept orifice capacity as an argument), so it wouldn't cover everything.

Actually, I can think of another way to bypass it: add an always-accessible option in the side menu that applies Condensol if you have at least one in your inventory (and possibly also has a restriction preventing overdosing), then refreshes the current menu. I'm not sure if that would work, though: I don't know the code at that high of a level.

Reactions: saltwortsimp