Pussy Plugged icon

river_song25

May 12, 2016
Is there a way to get rid of this, or does it go away on its own, and does it effect game play?

river_song25

May 12, 2016
It prevents vaginal sex and increases Libido. To get rid of it, take a shower.

Unless there is something wrong with the shower program in the game, I already took about 8 showers, even threesome ones, and NONE of them got rid of the Pussy plug icon. That's why I was asking here if there was another way.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Unless there is something wrong with the shower program in the game, I already took about 8 showers, even threesome ones, and NONE of them got rid of the Pussy plug icon. That's why I was asking here if there was another way.

Did you turn on the “Rinse” option when showering?

Reactions: Paradox01

river_song25

May 12, 2016
Did you turn on the “Rinse” option when showering?
The Rinse option is missing. All I'm getting is Shower, Cabinet, and Sex. If Rinse is supposed to show up when I push the Shower button it doesn't. It goes straight to the shower with no other options like Rinse.

Oh I also get Jerk Off.

Last edited:

Fullgames

Nov 10, 2016
Other easy way to get rid of it is flying to another planet, from what I remember, this effect only stays in Uveto.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
The Rinse option is missing. All I'm getting is Shower, Cabinet, and Sex. If Rinse is supposed to show up when I push the Shower button it doesn't. It goes straight to the shower with no other options like Rinse

upload_2020-5-11_23-1-7.png

Just went and tested it. While it's true there's not Rinse option for the plug, showering should have automatically had this happen. What version are you using and are you playing on browser or via a swf player? And did you save edit at all?

I play on browser via Firefox and this is the most current public build.

river_song25

May 12, 2016
View attachment 12510

Just went and tested it. While it's true there's not Rinse option for the plug, showering should have automatically had this happen. What version are you using and are you playing on browser or via a swf player? And did you save edit at all?

I play on browser via Firefox and this is the most current public build.

I'm currently playing the latest version of the game that came recently came out. I'm playing on my PC computer via Firefox. Here's my latest game file.

Attachments

• Videl - 286 days.tits
    231.9 KB · Views: 5

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I've been flying everywhere throughout space and the stupid pussy plug still won't go away. *pouts*
First world problems... *rolls eyes*

Well, it's weird as shit, but I flew to a couple planets including back to Uveto and away again, pussy plug firmly attached.

Couldn't find Gel Zon (and didn't have all day to find him...he's like a goddamn cop) so him licking it away wasn't tested.

The plug did not cue the Rinse option for the Shower, and I tried the one in the Nursery and the one onboard your ship. I had to have sex and get covered in cum to trigger the Rinse option, but it still didn't remove the plug. As a matter of fact, I was able to have vaginal sex with both Kase and Vahn with the plug "in place".

You do have three vaginas, with two of the three wombs carrying children. I don't know how all that changes interactions with pussy plugs.

TLDR: I save edited the plug away. I'd post this in the Bug Report subforum.

Attachments

• Videl - 286 days.tits
    226.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: Malidica