Pure Bimbos

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Right now all the content related to bimbos and more specifically to bimbofication is tied to various byproducts of Mareth corruption. So I'd like to know if there are any plans for writing 100% corruption free instances of such content?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I think the resident Ryn simp has a character coming out soon TM that has a bunch of special interactions for those who are bimbo brained.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
In terms of becoming a bimbo the effects are all related to corruption (tainted honey or the Bimbo Brew item) but once you are one the interactions are effectively corruption-agnostic. Neither method actually raises corruption so you can play a pure Champ (however you define that) who's also a bimbo without issue, though I can see the roleplaying appeal of having a method that doesn't involve those options. I'm not sure if there are any plans to allow you to get a temporary/permanent Bimbo personality via a method totally unrelated to corruption.

Last edited:

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
resident Ryn simp
cover4.jpg
If you have any more deets, do share them, please and thank you.

In terms of becoming a bimbo the effects are all related to corruption (tainted honey or the Bimbo Brew item) but once you are one the interactions are effectively corruption-agnostic.
Good point. I'd have preferred if Bimbo personality and it's specific content weren't entirely separated from the Champion - Dark Knight dichotomy, since in my mind different aspects of both should become more or less pronounced based on the corruption level. But I realize that implementing it across the board now would require a ton of work for comparatively little gain.

I wonder if making the distinction in some of the future content would be considered acceptable - in terms of writing and in terms of technical stuff like parsers.

• Haha
Reactions: Malidica

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
As far as I know, writers are welcome to add variation to bimbo dialogue based on things like cunning and corruption, but there is absolutely zero requirement to do so.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
Yeah, as Aly said, it's absolutely fine to add corruption and cunning checks inside of the bimbo personality; you can do corruption checks for Champ as well, even using the [pc.dcbc] parser (which checks for Dark Knight, Champion, Bimbo and Cunning, respectively).

So basically, [pc.dcbc|dark knight personality|champ|[pc.ptcd|pure bimbo|tainted bimbo|corrupted bimbo|demonic bimbo]|cunning linguist].

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Can parsers really be nestes inside one another like that? If so, the system is a lot more robust and modular than I thought.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Can parsers really be nestes inside one another like that? If so, the system is a lot more robust and modular than I thought.
Ohhhhh yes. You can nest parsers.

muahahahahahahaha

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Just understand that doing so turns it into Parser spaghetti, which my money is on why some content tends to ship a little more broken then expected when it can account for a chunk of variables.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
I think the resident Ryn simp has a character coming out soon TM that has a bunch of special interactions for those who are bimbo brained.
If you have any more deets, do share them, please and thank you.

I'm assuming this is referring to Alypia and her upcoming NPC Serena becasue if its not I also want to know xD. Alypia's talked a little about how she has different bimbo variations etc. on her "Alypia's Content Corner" thread.

There's also a picture of a super cute Elena x Ryn baby! The Serena bimbo stuff is like a page or two before that I think.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I do like the idea of bubby girl that is rotten to the core. Causing chaos and suffering with a carefree step along her marry way.