Purchasing The Twins: Kiro Quest

Kingly K Duel

Jun 2, 2019
Okay, welp. Currently working on ideas 1 and 2, but found a third that might fly. So this is about the Twins (Since i don't know their names and neither does anyone else, I guess thats up for debate namewise. Was considering the names Toxyel and Razza, but totally up to the creator to decide if the sexdolls need names or not).

What I am proposing though is that they become Crew/Sex Slaves as their potential in combat, while quite unique, is actually plausible that they serve as Combat Sexdolls as a result of their moveset. While the other dolls (which this may also apply to, am unsure if this flies or not) are also buyable like Kiro when you rescue her before the full bimbofication.

So in a nutshell, the prices of the sexdolls could be made as follows below with the figures based on the price ranged valued in the tits wiki with Kiro as a rough template:

So at the last two stages (almost fully to fully bimboed), Kiro was worth 40,000 to 75,000 credits, as the wiki stated.

With this in mind I had a price range for the twins. 60,000 (30,000 each) was my inital thought, with an additional 10,000 to remove the unwanted side effect the alterarions have caused (aka: the Taint and libido increase in having sex with them, but not the bodily growth effects, as its more fun that way).

Currently trying to think of a scene that goes along with this, but to no avail. I mean, sure, you can VR the experience, but nothing beats the real deal. I guess it may just be me, but these suited ausars would make fine additions to Steele's crew with the right adjustments by Po. Though I'd imagine Kiro would get flustered by this and drop her trust with Steele a tad...maybe.

So, thoughts? If this is truly redundant then i understand, but the possibility is there. I mean, the logic is there, so its at least a plausible option for money managers.

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Originally, I was going to disagree with you and just say "what separates having them on your ship from just having the VR?" And then I read more into it.

We have quite a few bimbo crew members already, but none of them are actively trying to mod the player. It would be nice to have the twins suddenly mod the player, either when the player gets on the ship, showers, sleeps, etc - but not everyone is into forced TF. When I suggested adding Nym-Foe to the crew for random inflation at any time, I was told I probably shouldn't (but that was several months ago, before the crew rework).

They would need some more use other than just "sex pls" because most of the crew members are useless like that.

Overall, not a bad idea.

Kingly K Duel

Jun 2, 2019
Originally, I was going to disagree with you and just say "what separates having them on your ship from just having the VR?" And then I read more into it.

We have quite a few bimbo crew members already, but none of them are actively trying to mod the player. It would be nice to have the twins suddenly mod the player, either when the player gets on the ship, showers, sleeps, etc - but not everyone is into forced TF. When I suggested adding Nym-Foe to the crew for random inflation at any time, I was told I probably shouldn't (but that was several months ago, before the crew rework).

They would need some more use other than just "sex pls" because most of the crew members are useless like that.

Overall, not a bad idea.

Well, i actually agree with you on a couple of points there. So, for the forced TF, maybe it could be optional as the sexdolls would likely have some sort of biological calibration system or whatnot to alter the mutagenic cum/milk and render it active or inert based on their owners command, the taint of it much harder to remove (hence the price increase with the added removal).

As far as them being made for sex, its also possible that Steele can send them on slut runs, which means they'll go out onto the station/planet to earn credits for others to buck'em. Mitzi could do this also, as this would make her more beneficial as a whole despite her ditzy (but quite bodacious) looks.

The asaur twins could also help by manufacturing a type of pill that uses lust energy to regain health, akin to their fight as a result. However they can only make one per day, and it costs 2000 credits to make each time for the materials.

I was also thinking of making a new perk available when they fuck Steele (or steele fucks them), which is the passive lust increase per turn in combat. I was thinking of naming it Overlusted, but that might be to corny.

The Twins could, in another way, spar with Steele as they can fight, not for exp or credits, but for an even better prize: Their undies. Granted, they may not have any use for them anymore given their current state, but its a nice tidbit of a collectable for item grabbers.

I want this idea to work, but as they say one opinion is only one of many. So please, share your thoughts on this. I'm open to discussion. The creator did an awesome job on them and it would just be sad to leave them as is.

Reactions: Crablord

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Well, i actually agree with you on a couple of points there. So, for the forced TF, maybe it could be optional as the sexdolls would likely have some sort of biological calibration system or whatnot to alter the mutagenic cum/milk and render it active or inert based on their owners command, the taint of it much harder to remove (hence the price increase with the added removal).

As far as them being made for sex, its also possible that Steele can send them on slut runs, which means they'll go out onto the station/planet to earn credits for others to buck'em. Mitzi could do this also, as this would make her more beneficial as a whole despite her ditzy (but quite bodacious) looks.

The asaur twins could also help by manufacturing a type of pill that uses lust energy to regain health, akin to their fight as a result. However they can only make one per day, and it costs 2000 credits to make each time for the materials.

I was also thinking of making a new perk available when they fuck Steele (or steele fucks them), which is the passive lust increase per turn in combat. I was thinking of naming it Overlusted, but that might be to corny.

The Twins could, in another way, spar with Steele as they can fight, not for exp or credits, but for an even better prize: Their undies. Granted, they may not have any use for them anymore given their current state, but its a nice tidbit of a collectable for item grabbers.

I want this idea to work, but as they say one opinion is only one of many. So please, share your thoughts on this. I'm open to discussion. The creator did an awesome job on them and it would just be sad to leave them as is.

It feels like you see money as the main "other thing" they can help with. It's worth remembering that money is an arbitrary number in this game, because once you can do one of the few things that give you a ton of money, earning it in any other way is a pointless waste of time.

As for the perk... again, not a bad idea, but there have been a lot of brand new perks that came out, and there's only one way to get them - why not use this as an opportunity to get one of those? This could be a good way to get the "True Doll" perk without Doctor Badger, or more levels of inhuman desire.

A pill that increases health, but also lust, could be interesting. Also, fighting for undies is nice, but what about having a small pool of things? If you lose, you could get your bust, butt, or balls enlarged, or lose your undies, or have to get used by the twins, etc. And if you win, you can get serviced by them, get your undies back, get a free pill (the one you mentioned), etc.

Kingly K Duel

Jun 2, 2019
It feels like you see money as the main "other thing" they can help with. It's worth remembering that money is an arbitrary number in this game, because once you can do one of the few things that give you a ton of money, earning it in any other way is a pointless waste of time.
Well...i guess thats true. I was thinking of other things that the twins can put on the table but i guess money wont be one of them. I mean, relatively speaking i guess this part of the idea is a flop but just an option at this point.

As for the perk... again, not a bad idea, but there have been a lot of brand new perks that came out, and there's only one way to get them - why not use this as an opportunity to get one of those? This could be a good way to get the "True Doll" perk without Doctor Badger, or more levels of inhuman desire.

A pill that increases health, but also lust, could be interesting. Also, fighting for undies is nice, but what about having a small pool of things? If you lose, you could get your bust, butt, or balls enlarged, or lose your undies, or have to get used by the twins, etc. And if you win, you can get serviced by them, get your undies back, get a free pill (the one you mentioned), etc.
That actually is plausible, the true doll perk. I mean, the only way to get that is with Doctor Badger currently, and this would be a workaround to it. More levels of Inhuman Desire would be also plausible, but unsure which would fit better for the players tbh.

As for the pill, it was supposedly decrease lust but gain health equivalent to the number of lust points obtained, but a lust+health pill works too. It would be a once per combat encounter pill to keep things balanced but at the same time provide a risk factor.

The fight pool sounds like a more tempting option rather than just undies as an option when (well, big if for now) the Twins become recruitable in the future. And Steele losing his own undies to his own crewmates sounds like a fun little tidbit considering he can collect others.

But still, they could be vendors of a sort maybe, selling Throbb, Gush, and other illicit goods as there haven't been any crewmates that can save a trip to a specific store to acquire goods. Maybe having certain crewmates can get further discounts on specific brands of store products, but again another thought.

Also, i truly appreciate the honest criticism here. I know i'll probably never get anything up on trials in tainted space but I will at least come up with something plausible.

Kingly K Duel

Jun 2, 2019
Well this utterly blows. From what I read the Event Submissions are still closed so it looks like I cant post anything on there due to the fact that i can't do much. I mean, I had a couple of ideas, but I guess they'll be on hold now bc of the closing...

I kinda wanted to contribute though, but such is life. Unless Fenoxo says otherwise in his blog, im not submitting anything anytime soon.

But might as well get started whenever i have time for my ideas (IRL matters are delaying me). Cant let this go to waste i suppose.

Kingly K Duel

Jun 2, 2019
Thank you for answering a question I wasn't going to dare ask because, truthfully, you are the creator of something magnanimous Fenoxo. Tbh, This Twin buisness is purely up to the one who made the characters, and it would just be wrong to just write a scene without permission. In other words, a suggestion upon expanding possible outcomes.

With that in mind, currently working on parsing either a Gablani space heroine (not a bimbo slut like Mitzi), or a four-armed male Zil (recent idea btw) that Steele can recruit on M'henga, seeing as there is no Zil crewmates availible yet. I'll keep the Twins idea in the back of my head, but it'll be there.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
'Recruiting' those two is an idea I've also toyed with, largely inspired by Adjatha's incredible bust for them. I think there's three major obstacles that would have to be addressed before you could plonk them on your ship (aside from getting QuestyRobo, their creator, to sign off on it):

* How the PC could get them and modify them if Po has been compromised to a permanent end. Potential companions shouldn't be locked behind whether or not a boss is dead.
* The taint and size increasing they cause. You could get Po to modify that out at a price as you suggested, but that again raises the question of what to do if she isn't around.
* Where to put them on a ship where they make some sort of sense/aren't a danger (unless you want them to be). My idea here is to have somewhere on Dhaal offer an upgrade for larger ships: a pleasure pit that halves the number of slots sex slave-tagged crew members take up (so if you have 2, they count as 1 for the purposes of your crew limit), and gives you a place you can really get creative and wild with them. This would also provide plenty of potential for any future expansion on Mitzi, sub Sera etc.

Other things I'd like to do with them include de-dicking them at a price, stuff where they can expand PC body parts by fucking them at the cost of giving them taint, and the ability to send them to Bizzy's studio for fun and profit.

Magnanimous doesn't mean the same thing as magnificent, by the by.

Kingly K Duel

Jun 2, 2019
'Recruiting' those two is an idea I've also toyed with, largely inspired by Adjatha's incredible bust for them. I think there's three major obstacles that would have to be addressed before you could plonk them on your ship (aside from getting QuestyRobo, their creator, to sign off on it):

* How the PC could get them and modify them if Po has been compromised to a permanent end. Potential companions shouldn't be locked behind whether or not a boss is dead.
* The taint and size increasing they cause. You could get Po to modify that out at a price as you suggested, but that again raises the question of what to do if she isn't around.
* Where to put them on a ship where they make some sort of sense/aren't a danger (unless you want them to be). My idea here is to have somewhere on Dhaal offer an upgrade for larger ships: a pleasure pit that halves the number of slots sex slave-tagged crew members take up (so if you have 2, they count as 1 for the purposes of your crew limit), and gives you a place you can really get creative and wild with them. This would also provide plenty of potential for any future expansion on Mitzi, sub Sera etc.

Other things I'd like to do with them include de-dicking them at a price, stuff where they can expand PC body parts by fucking them at the cost of giving them taint, and the ability to send them to Bizzy's studio for fun and profit.

Magnanimous doesn't mean the same thing as magnificent, by the by.
Wow. That really puts it into perspective actually. Hmm...lemme think.

Well, for starters, thank you for adressing this, as I didn't even think about this until now. So to answer the questions, I'll bullet them.

• How the PC could get them and modify them if Po has been comprised to a permanent end.
Okay. So how to answer this...Well, assuming the sexdolls are products, perhaps they can be bought from a slave trader who happened upon them, of course buying them from said vendor would mean the price given initially by Po would fluxuate. That or potentially Steele could find them still on the ship, albeit not as hostile as before as you've displayed your dominance (Provided you beat Po). The modifications part could be done by Steele himself, since Po would likely house a data center of sorts on the appeared-to-be abandoned ship with her reasearch, with a high enough intelligence (and some energy from a lengthly read), he/she could be able to modify the sexdolls with the right procedure.

• The Taint and Size increasing they cause
Removing their natural Taint imbuement would require some means of applying a sort of nanomite filter inside the balls of the Twins or some kind of specialized cock-sleeve that prevents negative effects. For the size increasing they cause, perhaps another device can be found on Po's ship that deals with this matter, like a growth cleanser or something along those lines.
  • Where to put them on a ship where they make some sort of sense/aren't a danger (unless you want them to be).
Oooh you have some nice ideas right there. A pleasure pit would do quite nicely as an upgrade on Dhaal. That and this is shaping up to be rather prospective!

But back on track here. The de-dicking them, sending them to Bizzy's, interaction with Mitzi and other related co., and sending them to Bizzy's for fun and profit sounds like a bunch killer ideas. Actually makes me want to write out the Twins buying scenes and whatnot.

But yeah, Its QuestyRobo's work, so i need approval from him in order to get started without getting flamed. Also, dialogue between Steele and Po could be managed as its a relative topic in terms of negotiating price if you let her live or initially encountering Po face to face. Its all theories rn as finding the right inspiration for plausibility is trying at times. However this has given me renewed hope for their (if ever) inclusion.

Kingly K Duel

Jun 2, 2019
Ok, so an update thus far: Am working on the Twins scene (fanmade and based on the Kiroquest material), as I'm trying to make the (suggestive) dialogue with some parser code for the first time. Sometimes writing blocks happen all too frequently with me...

Kingly K Duel

Jun 2, 2019
Welp, with the event submissions back online temporarily, I'll be racking my brain as to figure out the best wordings to really flesh out the details. With IRL cropping up and chopping my creativity in half, suffice to say I haven't forgotten about this, not in the slightest. Will get an Event Submission in when there is a sufficient amount to post.

Reactions: Crablord