Puppy Penis Parser Problems

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Not quite a bug, I don't think, but I usually keep my Steele's dongler between 8-11in and as of late I've been getting a ton of "cucumber" descriptions. Much like the old days of "your human tongue" it gets a bit distracting from the scene when my dick is being compared to a cucumber so much instead of the many varieties of "dog dick" and "puppy pecker".

Anyone else finding the parser system being a bit... uninspired[?] as of late?

Reactions: eveoflife

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Might just be a spot of bad luck combined with that size range having one of the smallest adjective sets. That said cucumber might stand out after a while. I could tweak it so the other length adjectives are 3-4 more common than the veggie variety.

Fenoxo

Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
On the off chance that it calls for statistic adjectives, i'm lowering the % chance of length being referenced by 10% around there, then ramping it up after.

Also throwing a wrench into the works - "wrench-length". Racking my brain for some more to toss in the pile.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Lol @ throwing the literal wrench into it.

How bout sausage or hot dog length or... uh... bleh, I'm hungry now.

Fenoxo

Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Added "large" into that bracket and "beefy" to the next one up, whynot. Also threw a few other adjectives in other places.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Is there a way to get the type-specific references to come up more often along with size ones? It could be confirmation bias but I remember getting canine themed descripts a lot more in CoC and early TiTS whereas lately I got a lot more Cucumber ones. I'm really thankful for all your interest and work, I do have a soft spot in my heart for "Doggie Dong" from the old days and I'm guessing some other folk might like hearing about their Horse/Cat/Demon/Tanuki/etc dick.