Pupperidge Farm Queries

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Just a couple of questions I had about this locale after stumbling across the entry on the wiki:

Where is the entryway to the farm? I just know it's somewhere in the northern half of Harvest Valley.

How much in-game information is presented about the farm's resident lupines and amoozons?

Just what is an amoozon anyway? The name makes me think they're the divergent species caused by the female minotaurs breaking away in pursuit of non-minotaur husbands, mentioned in the history section of the codex?

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
1. Just before the river ford tile

2. Not much they are just a farm the valley. Also to my knowledge they aren't lupines they are dog girls.

3. An amoozan is likely pretty similar to Brienne but from what i can tell they are larger but just as soft and squishy as a regular cowgirl.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
I don't think amoozon is anything more than just a funny name Skow gave them. We only have 3 female minotaurs in game, and Brienne is way more jacked then the typical example because she keeps most if not all of Brint's muscle. Until we have another actual cow girl to compare to I think it is safe to say that the pupperidge farm cows are typical examples of their species and like i said "amoozon" is just a nickname.

Reactions: Savin

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Hmmm.... does that mesn that northarn mino males are smaller than the northern mino females but still comparatively bigger
and burlier than most average guys in the Marches?

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I’m just happy “amoozon” gets used somewhere because I was so salty that didn’t get used for the Amazon variant of the Treatment in TiTS (it’s “Cowmazon” instead there, F). Smh, such an easy pun and it took this long?

Also, considering there’s a Minotauress in the marefolk village and the mention of the tribe of Minotaurs where the females took human males, I’m assuming they have anthro ox women and cow boys instead. But I haven’t checked it out yet so I might be mistaken.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I know there was something important about that place, but I've forgotten.

Pupperidge Farm remembers though.

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
I’m just happy “amoozon” gets used somewhere because I was so salty that didn’t get used for the Amazon variant of the Treatment in TiTS (it’s “Cowmazon” instead there, F). Smh, such an easy pun and it took this long?

Also, considering there’s a Minotauress in the marefolk village and the mention of the tribe of Minotaurs where the females took human males, I’m assuming they have anthro ox women and cow boys instead. But I haven’t checked it out yet so I might be mistaken.

All of Kavi's dialogue and even her appearance screen go through almost painstaking effort to avoid actually describing her face, but there is mention of a thick coat of fur, and the term "beast woman" gets used on one of her dialogue pages, so it's at least implied she's more on the anthro side as opposed to a cow girl like Brienne.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
That farm is in the public version so I would recommend saving before you go there and then gathering all the research.
I went and did just that. Not a goddamned thing is said about the cowgirls beyond "they are cowgirls, Anna treats them as her daughters, they give up milk to be sold as part of their room & board, and they have lots of sex with the shemale wolfgirls running the farm for various reasons". The term "amoozon" isn't even mentioned in the game. Afore I got kicked off the wiki, somebody edited the Pupperide Farm page and replaced the "Amoozon" links with "Minotaur" links, so I guess it was just a gag that was left over from when the wiki was first starting out.