pronged

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Everything but the spacewalk, it seems...

Which reminds me... Spacewalk can be compleatly avoided, so can we add the other spacesuits to the list of suits that are legal for the spacewalk?

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
How do I get the Cold Immunity to trigger? I acquired a thermal pack (while wearing Nova) and applied it, but nothing. :c

Fokker

Dec 6, 2019
You need to talk to her while you have the thermal pack and nova in inventory

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
I got it, why does managing Nova have to be so feckin' convoluted... Now what about learning the SSTD and Parasite treatments from Vi/V-KO? I don't much care for Yammi, let alone Pexiga... so I'd rather not hafta go through Nym-Foe to get it unlocked.

Fokker

Dec 6, 2019
It's easy too , just go to Myrellion and talk to Vi while having Nova in inventory and you should have a new option to unlock the medical stuff

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Also note that there is now a toggle in her talk menu that will turn on/off comments she will make during combat when you take lust or hp damage. It defaults to off so you will need to turn it on to see them. Fen forgot to mention it.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I have both Nova and a Thermal Pack in my inventory, but she’s not taking it despite repeat talks both outside and in the ship (and both via crew and inventory menus). Is this a proc chance or did I mess up somewhere?

Last edited:

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
I have both Nova and a Thermal Pack in my inventory, but she’s not taking it despite repeat talks both outside and in the ship (and both via crew and inventory menus). Is this a proc chance or did I mess up somewhere?
What level are you? You need to be 6th.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Nova really is the only armor for my Cum-Cow, go exhibitionist mode and braindrained for maximum tease effect. Going somewhere Tease won't work? (Akkadi Blacksite or Uveto Deepsea Lab.) autofellate and close the suit up, equip lethal weapons instead of slutray and boom. Deadly 70 INT Smuggler.

Last edited:

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
What level are you? You need to be 6th.

Been level 10 for months. :V

EDIT: Okay, turns out I misread DZ's earlier post in here as saying both Nova and the Thermal Pack have to be in the inventory. Equipping her and then talking worked.

Last edited:

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Cool. Yes for the cold resistance she needs to be worn. The new medical should work from any talk menu though. Why the difference? Reasons... Mostly due to piggy backing off of her existing upgrade structure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shura and Athena