Progress gets lost even when saving

Najush

Aug 5, 2023
Hello everyone!
This is my first time posting here, so I hope this is done correctly, but I have a problem and couldn't find anything about it so far.

I am playing build 0.6.15 of COC2, and have had a lot of fun so far. But for some reason even after saving, progress seems to just vanish when I want to continue playing the next day, or a few hours later. For example, yesterday I finished exploring Harvest Valley, but when I loaded my save file it's all gone. Same with quests I finished, like the quest with Arona and her taking the throne. The progress was just reset to us having to do the fight again, even though I saved 2 times to make sure it's actually finished. I don't know why it does this, I haven't done any save editing, I haven't played around with any files either. It's just frustrating having to explore places or do quests all over again.
I'm not playing on browser, I downloaded the game to my laptop. Honestly, any help would be greatly appreciated:')

Leykoss

Oct 4, 2019
Not enough info to reproduce. You can try using "Save to File" until new cases show up.