Programmers would be a godsend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ltlefty117

Jan 6, 2016
Hi there;

I, like most of us on here, enjoy C.o.C. and T.i.T.S. but that isn't exactly why I started this thread, that reason is be cause I have a few ideas that would benefit from this style of C.Y.O.A. gaming and me being me have not the necessary computer skills to create anything (there are maybe a dozen things i can do and still not even scratch the surface of everything the computer can do) anyway I have ideas that I'd love to share with the world; however; I'm unskilled in writing it out in book style. If you're interested shoot me an Email @ Agua.Cantina13@gmail.com and be sure to label it with a header that will remind me that I have this up or I'll more than likely think that it is Spam mail maybe something like HEY DICKHEAD this is about Your Fenoxo Forums thread, i don't know something colorful that'll grab my attention. anyway thanks for the time you took to read this, and thanks for your consideration

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So: you have ~ideas~ for a whole new game, but desperately desire someone to come make the game for you since you can neither code nor program?

Cool story, bro. Have fun in that fantasy land.

Status
Not open for further replies.