Problems with Bimbo-Domme Siegwulfe

JVR

Sep 2, 2018
Hello.

I take a 3 month break and so much has changed! :)

New spaceships to replace your Casstech are available, and so is public nudity (I've been asking for that one for a while). Anything else get added? Doesn't look like Probe #5 is here yet.

Anyhow, I've been trying something new and picked up the upgraded Bimbo-Domme Siegwulfe from Dr. Badger. I'm trying to get her to lead me around on a leash but can't get that to happen. I edited in (and equipped) Sera's Collar, which the wiki says is one of the collars that will work for this purpose, but she won't leash me. The wiki says this is only a chance when you approach her, so I've gone back to her well over 100 times, but it still won't trigger. I suspect I'm missing something - does anyone know how to trigger this? Thanks.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
To trigger the scene, Siegwulfe needs to not land on her stalking scene, the leashing scene hasn't appeared before, and the player character is wearing a valid collar (you can see any equipped collars in the appearance screen). If those are true, there is a 1/3 chance that Siegwulfe's lust scene will be the leashing scene. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Droxzyn

JVR

Sep 2, 2018
That seems work - I need to wander around in public with her while wearing the collar and she eventually gets around to it. Thanks.

BTW, is there a cheat possible to get to purchase a Siegwulfe earlier than level 6? Some way to unlock all possible purchases at vendors?

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
BTW, is there a cheat possible to get to purchase a Siegwulfe earlier than level 6? Some way to unlock all possible purchases at vendors?
Nope, you'll have to level up to unlock things.

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
That seems work - I need to wander around in public with her while wearing the collar and she eventually gets around to it. Thanks.

I mean if you're i
cheating just use the xp cheat to get above level 6.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Since we are already talking cheats: is there a way to get dom sigwulfe if you had dr Badger arrested?
Then, on the subject of save editing, what sort of flags are we looking for here?
Go to the Character dropdown box and choose WULFE:
Add 1 Canine penis, (Bright Red, 25", 1.25 Knot Multiplier, default flags).
Bimbo(-Domme) has JJ cup breasts (30), Combat has C cup (3).
She also has Mega Milk, Ditz Speech and Fixed CumQ (25000).

Reactions: ForTheGraceOfSatan

river_song25

May 12, 2016
Hello.

I take a 3 month break and so much has changed! :)

New spaceships to replace your Casstech are available, and so is public nudity (I've been asking for that one for a while). Anything else get added? Doesn't look like Probe #5 is here yet.

Anyhow, I've been trying something new and picked up the upgraded Bimbo-Domme Siegwulfe from Dr. Badger. I'm trying to get her to lead me around on a leash but can't get that to happen. I edited in (and equipped) Sera's Collar, which the wiki says is one of the collars that will work for this purpose, but she won't leash me. The wiki says this is only a chance when you approach her, so I've gone back to her well over 100 times, but it still won't trigger. I suspect I'm missing something - does anyone know how to trigger this? Thanks.
The collar that Belle gives you seems the better collar to get a reaction from Siegewolf leashing you