Problems in the wardrobe!

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
After playing for a few days with several different characters, with totally different body types, I realized that some clothes interact differently! for example:
The witch's corset shows that he already comes with a thong when you wear him, even if you are already wearing underwear!
The description of the warhides shows that they come with breast bands, for those who have them!

But what if a champion with hooves wears leather boots?
Or a horned one would like to use a horned helm? will he remove the horns from the helm so that he can fit the horns themselves? will he use them on top and have 4 horns?
And the characters with wings? How could they use capes?

I know that TFs are purely aesthetic, and do not affect gameplay, but even in TiTS there was a scene that commented on Steele's feet during a transformation, saying that they would no longer ask to wear shoes, but never confirmed whether he really wore shoes to begin! What kind of crazy world was this? (an obvious joke with the fact that in TiTS, there are no slots for footwears!)

It would be interesting if you hear any extra interaction for this type of situation, as a message when we equip an item, since in CoC2 we are limited to a biped humanoid form!

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Considering some of the fashion disasters you can come up with by mixing and matching equipment (Helm of Heroes and Winged Sabatons with the Bondage Gear?) I think that any and all questions about how winged characters handle capes and horned ones deal with headgear can be handwaved as 'Just repeat to yourself 'it's just a game' I should really just relax'. xD

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
Considering some of the fashion disasters you can come up with by mixing and matching equipment (Helm of Heroes and Winged Sabatons with the Bondage Gear?) I think that any and all questions about how winged characters handle capes and horned ones deal with headgear can be handwaved as 'Just repeat to yourself 'it's just a game' I should really just relax'. xD
It's not that I'm complaining that it ruined the game or something! I also understand that the game is still in development!
I don't even wear a helmet or shoes on my minotaur characters! (For the sake of immersion, since efficiency is less important than style!):cool:

But you have to admit that it would be funny if you had a large pair of horns, equipped a helm with horn, and then one of your companions asked: Why did you want to put horns on your hat, if you already have horns?o_O
and the champion answers: Because then I can be 2 more horns!:ghost:

And for some reason I don't know, I imagined this set that you described being used by an Orc super masculine transsexual bard like Jojo Bizzare Adventure!:toot:

Aito

Sep 20, 2020
And if you remember that clothes come in different sizes... who said that helm isn't human-sized and won't fit on your taur head at all? And let's start Cinderella hunting after getting new shoes from an enemy or treasure chest!;)

Reactions: Salomon

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
And if you remember that clothes come in different sizes... who said that helm isn't human-sized and won't fit on your taur head at all? And let's start Cinderella hunting after getting new shoes from an enemy or treasure chest!;)

reminds me of how Morrowing Khajiit and Argonians could not wear shoes because of Digigrade feet. I was lowkey disappointed they change the Argonian feet in later games (Oblivion, Skyrim, Eso, Blades). I can understand why they did it but I miss my Lizard feet boiz

Reactions: Salomon

ISOÆTE

Sep 12, 2020
CoC2's writing is far more streamlined than the other games and a lot less considerate of player TFs. Newer content have already stopped paying attention to things like knots to the point where I almost forgot my PC had one.
Maybe they wanted to wait until most of the TFs are set in stone, or maybe they don't plan on doing details like that at all because the writing load is already way bigger than previous games. In any case, probably don't get too much hopes up for details like those.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
we must not forget that they usually add the content, to later make it more "anatomically correct"!
How many times have they added content and only then announced in later releases that now that scene supports cocks with knots, prehensiles or any other feature?
The game is still far from over, and the C-virus only delayed EVERYTHING even more!