problem

catru1

Jul 20, 2016
I reinstalled windows and saving lost,but I managed to recover them (file).The whole problem is how to use them!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well you need to have redownloaded game ( I assume you mean TiTS) and then if you not remember where was those save files before just start new game to make ANY new save and then use search option in win to find this file. In case of making save under the same slot you had before some save just look where is one of those 2 files lay. I mean if it lay in some directory with really long path to it - it owuld have folder local in in path and some other folder that is long line of letters and numbers mixed up. Then when you find this foledr with this save jsut move all recovered saves to this folder. If it was before succesfully recoverd it would work (tits saves usualy comming in two files for each save slot if I not wrong).

Tell if it helped and if not then tall some more like for which game it was files (as it's fen forum I assumed it was current main game featured here that you have saves for).

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
I reinstalled windows and saving lost,but I managed to recover them (file).The whole problem is how to use them!

Vague. What windows version, what game, what browser, what file type... Even your topic title is vague, unhelpful garbage.

If you can't be bothered to write even a semi-coherent, semi-explanatory description of the problem, nobody here should have to go through the trouble of guessing and troubleshooting. Asking for help is fine, but it requires give-and-take. And you didn't hold up your end.