Problem with Vanae Breast Milk

Detalius

Mar 30, 2018
I hate to be picky, but the small details really get me; after using sky sap, I finally got Vanae milk, but it was huntress milk and not maiden. Either because I got my hymen back (which under character stats counts as being a virgin again) after it was already torn, or some anomaly, it just didn't happen. Wondering if something went wrong. Again, the small things, but every time I read "purple milk" it just reminds me.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Maiden Vanae milk only triggers for actual vaginal virgins. However, I've made an edit that should give characters with a vagina that has a hymen a 2/3 chance to gain the milk type. You will have to change your character's milk type to a non-vanae milk type before trying it though. Hopefully this change appears in the next release.

Detalius

Mar 30, 2018
Maiden Vanae milk only triggers for actual vaginal virgins. However, I've made an edit that should give characters with a vagina that has a hymen a 2/3 chance to gain the milk type. You will have to change your character's milk type to a non-vanae milk type before trying it though. Hopefully this change appears in the next release.
That's what I assumed, then. Thanks for the info and the update! Also thought I'd say that I love your art! Good job on those, as well as everything else.

Reactions: Xanfaus

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
That's what I assumed, then. Thanks for the info and the update! Also thought I'd say that I love your art! Good job on those, as well as everything else.
No problem and thank you very much; I'm glad you like my work.

Reactions: Xanfaus

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
There's a difference!? :eek::confused:

All this time I have always gotten the purple milk thinking it was the only vanae milk. Does maiden milk have some sort of different affect when fired at enemies or something?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
As far as I'm aware, huntress milk is purple, while maiden milk is pink. Other than that, they are both essentially the same in flavor, texture, function and worth.

nad destroyer

Mar 6, 2018
Just throwing this out there but maybe the maiden milk could be sold for more credits (is that what the money is called?) than the huntress milk? Seems like the maiden milk would be more rare simply because there aren't many virgins to harvest it lol.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
As far as I'm aware, huntress milk is purple, while maiden milk is pink. Other than that, they are both essentially the same in flavor, texture, function and worth.
Well, how do you get huntress? Every time I tried it came out maiden.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Huntress is for non-virgin vagina-havers. If your character is historically a vaginal virgin, then they will get the maiden milk type. So essentially, your character will need to have penetrative sex with their vagina.