probes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2019
hey im loveing the game so far just was wondering wheres the 5th probe cant find any data on wiki or anything about it id love to hear from you please keep up the great work

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
hey im loveing the game so far just was wondering wheres the 5th probe cant find any data on wiki or anything about it id love to hear from you please keep up the great work

The 5th probe isn't in the game yet; the probe from Zheng Shi is the most recent we've added.

Jul 26, 2019
ah okay that explains it im lovein the game really appreciate your work keep it up when are you thinkin it"ll be added if you dont mind me askin?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
It'll be added when it's added.

Reactions: Savin

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
There's not much point in giving a timeline when it comes to new content. Things are going to get delayed, or the content is going to take longer than expected. By having a date, even an ambiguous as "the next couple of months" is going to have people harping on - "When's the next planet coming? You guys said it'll be this month! Blah, blah, blah!"

From what I've seen, planets are massive undertakings, they take several months to write and that's not just the probe. You've got quests, the planet's storyline, NPCs and enemies. That's a lot of work for a small team. And that's not getting into the coding.

So yeah, it'll be added when it's added is appropriate.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Personally, I'm less interested in when the next probe will be in game, than what the next probe planet will be like. What kind of in environment will it have? What will the indigenous people be like?
What kind of trouble will Steph Irson get into this time? These are the important questions...

J.G.Alchemy

Apr 8, 2017
I recently updated the game and was just wondering if there's been progress on the 5th probe in the past 2 years. Not to be impatient, but I'm running out of things to do and already experimented with different Bad Ends as well as become a Bimbo herm. I love these games and take months to years of breaks to wait for more updates so I can get closer to beating them. So, my apologies if I may seem a bit impatient at this point.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I recently updated the game and was just wondering if there's been progress on the 5th probe in the past 2 years.
The port to JavaScript has been taking pretty much all of the coding time. I got the impression Fenoxo was the only coder still working on Flash for at least the past year, and he was only on it because he wanted to get something out and he's not qualified to work on engine-level code. However, the writers have still been producing content that is waiting to be added once the JavaScript build reaches Dhaal. Proof: Adjatha has been working on busts for enemies that are not in the Flash version.

From what I understand, only Tavros and Mhen'ga are accessible right now and there are a few features that need to be added. Once those are in, hopefully porting later planets will go faster.

J.G.Alchemy

Apr 8, 2017
The port to JavaScript has been taking pretty much all of the coding time. I got the impression Fenoxo was the only coder still working on Flash for at least the past year, and he was only on it because he wanted to get something out and he's not qualified to work on engine-level code. However, the writers have still been producing content that is waiting to be added once the JavaScript build reaches Dhaal. Proof: Adjatha has been working on busts for enemies that are not in the Flash version.

From what I understand, only Tavros and Mhen'ga are accessible right now and there are a few features that need to be added. Once those are in, hopefully porting later planets will go faster.
Well damn. Thank you. I guess I'm at another stand still in the game again. I appreciate getting back to me on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.