Pro Wrestling Themed Smut?

ItsMeThatGuy

Dec 22, 2016
Should probably elaborate on that huh?

I was thinking that the pc could watch episodes of a sex based competition show where competitors perform sexual acts against each other in an attempt to see who cums first. The person who cums first being the loser of the bout. I offer this through the thin metaphor of Professional Wrestling themed smut, with tag matches, singles confrontations and so on with a cast of characters and a team of one announcer and one former competitor turned colour commentator offering play by play on what's happening as you watch it.

WIP: only the opening so far, sexy times begin later. And will be sexy. Hopefully. Hopefulsexily
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-2NWrrHvnDh_Lz5QKYFHOxSZ_XmC3QLee3dFuV4HVK8/mobilebasic

It definitely needs a lot of work, but it's late and I am so, so hungover right now.

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
There is a Bruchandus wrestler that the PC can sex floating around. Kinda a whoever is on top gets to be on top thing/

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
But will you get the opportunity to train at a sex wrestling gym, only to figure put that the gym's head is secretly the mysterious masked space luchadora champion? The people deserve to know, good sir.

Reactions: Backwoods

ItsMeThatGuy

Dec 22, 2016
But will you get the opportunity to train at a sex wrestling gym, only to figure put that the gym's head is secretly the mysterious masked space luchadora champion? The people deserve to know, good sir.

Hopefully in the future, but as a first go at the whole smut writing thing I figured I'd start small with a few scenes rather than full blown interactive characters. Still I would give it the old college try.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I was thinking the same thing.
So are you going to make it like Atha's Let's Fap or are you going to have it appear on TVs in bars like Steph Irson: Galactic Huntress.
Though, the "on TVs in bars" option you'd have to incorporate the reactions by the bar's patron to certain moments in the scene.

ItsMeThatGuy

Dec 22, 2016
So are you going to make it like Atha's Let's Fap or are you going to have it appear on TVs in bars like Steph Irson: Galactic Huntress.
Though, the "on TVs in bars" option you'd have to incorporate the reactions by the bar's patron to certain moments in the scene.
As a terrible coder I was thinking like Let's Fap for the first few, get a feel for player parsers over time and such. Hopefully I can make it more and more interactive through further iterations.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
As a terrible coder I was thinking like Let's Fap for the first few, get a feel for player parsers over time and such. Hopefully I can make it more and more interactive through further iterations.
Well, having other bar patrons respond to things happening in a scene isn't a coding thing and doesn't involve parsers necessarily, it's just a bit of text that goes a bit out of describing what is happening on TV to describe what Steele sees/ hears around them.

Look at some Steph Irson's show, I'm not sure which either the one in the Tarkus or in the Mhen'ga bar has Steele notice other patrons start faping to it. Or how some patrons boo at the Tank Kannon interview that can appear on the TV in the Uveto bar

In the case of a Let's Fap stile thing you only have to describe the things Steele sees on screen, since it all happens in the privacy of their ship.

ItsMeThatGuy

Dec 22, 2016
Well, having other bar patrons respond to things happening in a scene isn't a coding thing and doesn't involve parsers necessarily, it's just a bit of text that goes a bit out of describing what is happening on TV to describe what Steele sees/ hears around them.

Look at some Steph Irson's show, I'm not sure which either the one in the Tarkus or in the Mhen'ga bar has Steele notice other patrons start faping to it. Or how some patrons boo at the Tank Kannon interview that can appear on the TV in the Uveto bar

In the case of a Let's Fap stile thing you only have to describe the things Steele sees on screen, since it all happens in the privacy of their ship.

Fair, think I'm going to give the lets fap style a go first.

Reactions: NotYouNorI

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Updated with email to tell the PC this show exists. I welcome any critique.
Looks awesome.
Where do I subscribe?

Starting with the email, feel free to rip it to pieces:
Subject: Free Month Trial

<i> This email opens with an image of a petite human woman standing above a veritable river of cum. It takes you a minute to work out there’s a person lying under it, with latex sleeves poking out of either side and an impressive horse cock towering from the middle of the pool. The woman standing is holding a belt stylised out of Platinum. </i>

Dear {Miss} / {Master} Steele,

We hope you're ready to rumble! Because Cora sure as hell is. After her astonishing victory in the New Texan Invitational Rumble you might think all is well, but with the return of Madame Zorra’s, one of the greatest rivalries in WoSW history has heated up again! The last time we saw these two go at (Consider adding eachother) was in the Slutamania 4 main event where after a fifty seven minute war, Galactic Champion Cora proved she was the best and put her rival away for good.

Or so we thought! With the return of Madame Zorras one of the greatest rivalries in WoSW history has heated up again. You might want to change this up since you aldread wrote the exacts same thing. Add to that the Tag Team Titles are on the line as The Unforgiven take on The New Texan Dream Team, with a special appearance from legend Ol’ Ben and a submission match between old partners Sam House and Kveck and you have enough to make Slutmania 7 an unmissable event. To mark this special occasion we are offering a free month trial and free access (consider adding "to") this historic event for new signees to the network. Sign up now to access your free month trial and our ever growing library of the galaxy’s longest running show!
Maybe put in some short descriptions of miscellaneous pictures from the site?

FerrousLight

Jan 26, 2017
Britania
What about the option to participate yourself? Could be physique and reflexes based "combat" to determine who tops with willpower determining whether or not to submit and cum should you get bottomed.

ItsMeThatGuy

Dec 22, 2016
What about the option to participate yourself? Could be physique and reflexes based "combat" to determine who tops with willpower determining whether or not to submit and cum should you get bottomed.
I have plans for things along those lines but I'm starting very small right now. Things like; a training gym with trainers to sweep off their feet/ be dominated by, matches between the PC and others for championships, betting on contests and more have occurred to me BUT this is a very early stage, of a very early idea which is a very very early first attempt at trying this kind of thing, so for the foreseeable future I plan to work on a small scale, which even then may end up not being amazing and may never be picked up to put in game. So short; yes I would like to include a PC interaction with wrestlers, but it's very far from being do able right now, sorry. Though it is definitely being considered.

ItsMeThatGuy

Dec 22, 2016
Trying to work out how to set up a google doc so it's accessible to everyone but not modifiable (if that make sense). Anyways, I'm going to try and periodically update the doc with WIP events. I will almost definitely need critique so feel free to rip anything and everything apart.

Reactions: shadefalcon

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
That's fine, it's just the first thing that came to mind when I saw this thread.