Previous versions

Fluffy

Sep 17, 2015
Since the site upgrade, I'm noticing older versions of the game are no longer available. Will they ever be available again? Call me strange, but I liked looking through older versions of both games. I know I can get (most of) them over on swfchan, but it was really nice having the catalog in the old folder.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Since the site upgrade, I'm noticing older versions of the game are no longer available. Will they ever be available again? Call me strange, but I liked looking through older versions of both games. I know I can get (most of) them over on swfchan, but it was really nice having the catalog in the old folder.

Can I ask you what do you use those old versions for? And you should be thankful for at least having the access to that site, because for some weird reason this happened:

Ресурс по данному IP-адресу заблокирован по решению органов государственной власти

Access to the requested resource has been blocked by the decision of public authorities.

I haven't got the faintest clue what's up with that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Just use a VPN.

Fluffy

Sep 17, 2015
Can I ask you what do you use those old versions for?

No particular purpose, just interest. Now and then there have been a few big changes to the game other than just content and it's always fun to see how things evolved. I started playing CoC around, I don't know, 2012? And I wandered through previous versions to see how it used to look and always found it interesting. Same with any project, really, I'm just a fan of archives.