[Pretty Sure It's Fixed] [Game Version: 0.69.420-PUBLIC#1890] Mitzi - Only has Nun costume in inventory

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
In Mitzi's costume menu ('Wear Item') she only has 'Nun Fetish Costume' in her wardrobe. (this might just be her last costume before the update)

Mitzi - Costume Menu.png
I can confirm that she doesn't switch outfits over time like she usually does (I've skipped over 10 days to see).
This might has something to do with other people's game crashing on crew menu and saving her on Tarkus (given that Mitzi gets a blurb of text depending on her outfit).

Attached save: My current save file with Mitzi currently wearing the Nun costume.

Attachments

• Blaze - Day 127.json
    772.3 KB · Views: 2

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
actually, she's only keeping the last outfit given to her, in my case it's the librarian outfit

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
Ah, that makes sense.

Then I think the problem is that currently mitzi.inventory.storage is an empty array (tested in the console on the save in the above post) so that mitziCurrentDress() can't get any valid argument for mitziEquip()

I don't really know how much of this code works but I can tell you that mitzi.inventory.storage[rand(mitzi.inventory.storage.length - 1)] doesn't produce a suitable argument for mitziEquip().

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
She may not be saving her inventory correctly. Or at least the act of giving her a new outfit isn't moving her old one to the wardrobe.

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
It seems that when changing her outfit it erased the last item in her wardrobe because loading back some of my old save files I noticed that her wardrobe kept reducing in size as time went by (and it was always the outfit in her last slot that went missing).

This might have been already fixed because for testing because I basically slept for over 100 days and her wardrobe was unaffected and I went through as many scenes as I could and it seems to be working normally in [Game Version: 0.69.420-PUBLIC#1897]. (So possibly flag this as fixed?)

I've fixed this problem on my save by just using the cheat menu to spawn in her outfits that went missing and just gave them to her.

For proof sake I've attached some of my save files (I save to file too much) which shows the last item in Mitzi's wardrobe completely vanish.
Attached save files:
  • Mitzi First Recruited.
  • Not even 8 hours later she's missing the pink latex dress. (and the cow-girl costume is the last in her wardrobe)
  • 2 days later she's missing her cow-girl costume. (and the black bikini costume is the last in her wardrobe)
  • 5 days later she's missing her black bikini.
  • Mitzi with only her Nun costume left. (It's just the save file in the first post)

Attachments

• Day 66 - Mitzi - Recruited - Has all Outfits.json
    709.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Day 66 (8 hours later) - Mitzi - Pink Latex Dress - Missing.json
    708.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Day 68 - Mitzi - Cow Girl Costume - Missing.json
    709.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Day 71 - Mitzi - Black Bikini - Missing.json
    708.3 KB · Views: 1