Pregnancy Question?

Talis

Jan 5, 2018
I have a question about Steele's ability to be impregnated. I'm having some trouble understanding the chance to be impregnated. I'm currently trying to have a child with Riya on Tavros station. Is it true that Steele's chance to become pregnant at the start of the game is 15%?

Does anything permanently or temporarily increase this? My Steele currently has a fertility over 200% or so, but I'm unsure is this increases Steele's ability to be impregnated. I know there is a beginning game perk that increases impregnation chance for Steele to 30%?

It says Riya's chance to impregnate Steele is 15%. Is that just a hard cap, or? I've been trying with Riya a few times now, and so far I've had no luck.

If anyone knows that answer to this question, I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
I have a question about Steele's ability to be impregnated. I'm having some trouble understanding the chance to be impregnated. I'm currently trying to have a child with Riya on Tavros station. Is it true that Steele's chance to become pregnant at the start of the game is 15%?

Does anything permanently or temporarily increase this? My Steele currently has a fertility over 200% or so, but I'm unsure is this increases Steele's ability to be impregnated. I know there is a beginning game perk that increases impregnation chance for Steele to 30%?

It says Riya's chance to impregnate Steele is 15%. Is that just a hard cap, or? I've been trying with Riya a few times now, and so far I've had no luck.

If anyone knows that answer to this question, I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

There are many items that boost fertility that you can use to increase the chances. In your codex, it shows your character's current fertility. Buying "Fertite" will increase it by 10%, and buying "Breeder's Bliss" will increase it by 500%, albeit, for a while. Both of these items can be bought from Lerris at Tavros station.

I recommend you take 2 Breeder's Bliss (Which will increase your fertility by 1000%) and a bit of fertite, saving, then trying until you get pregnant.

I dont have cold hard calculations or numbers, but it always took me one or two tries to get pregnant that way.

Dragonist101

Dec 7, 2017
You can also try using laquine ears, which will permanently boost your fertility but comes with some transformations. It can be purchased from Jade at Fur Effect on Tavros.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
laquine ears also comes with a speed boost to your pregnancies.

Also motherhusks also give a speed boost but they don't go as far as laquine ears

Reactions: Dragonist101