Pregnancy Content?

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
It's fun to hear. I mean that it's a little confusing, since we can get "Virile" perk at the game start. What was the point then, if the one who can be impregnated is you???

We are getting into "me speaking for the devs" territory in trying to answer that question, so I'll just limit myself to saying that for me, it feels more like having the option and the potency coded in at the beginning and then filling in the situations where it would be used. Seems like it'd be more simpler than the reverse.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015

Allo, sorry if I put words in your mouth, I don't really remember much from the old forum and the like so I wasn't sure who it was that ended up being driven up the wall, across the ceiling, and down the other side...with a lap around the floor for good measure.

And in place of those yutzes that drove you nuts, I am sorry other preg/egg/that whole fetish subset harassed you. I'm not ashamed of my kinks, but at the same time I don't expect everyone to share them or enjoy them as much as I do. 

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
hmm what I don't get is even throughout all that buggering and begging, did any of the people buggering Savin about said content weren't just outright banned for well... buggering him about it? In the forums I help run I had to do exactly that, I don't like it when people start becoming a nuisance, bug me constantly or beg for something.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
hmm what I don't get is even throughout all that buggering and begging, did any of the people buggering Savin about said content weren't just outright banned for well... buggering him about it? In the forums I help run I had to do exactly that, I don't like it when people start becoming a nuisance, bug me constantly or beg for something.

"Bugging" someone and "buggering" them are two different things. Remember this, for knowing it may one day save your ass.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
"Bugging" someone and "buggering" them are two different things. Remember this, for knowing it may one day save your ass.

As is learning the meaning of Fanny, means two very different things on different sides of the pond.

Grisbane

Feb 21, 2016
an oviposition gig from one of the rahn would be cool. making a pregnancy available with one of them could open a ton of options down the line for an in depth relationship.  I'm a personal fan of either giving Zodee more content (because she apparently has an abundance of eggs anyways and impregnating the pc is a way to relieve them) or maybe flahne or celise since there is already a lot of content there and a personal relationship wouldn't be too much of a stretch

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
an oviposition gig from one of the rahn would be cool. making a pregnancy available with one of them could open a ton of options down the line for an in depth relationship.  I'm a personal fan of either giving Zodee more content (because she apparently has an abundance of eggs anyways and impregnating the pc is a way to relieve them) or maybe flahne or celise since there is already a lot of content there and a personal relationship wouldn't be too much of a stretch

Celise is a Galotion, not a Rahn. No egg content from her.

Grisbane

Feb 21, 2016
Celise is a Galotion, not a Rahn. No egg content from her.

my bad, so Zo'dee or  Flahne then.  apparently with there being somewhat of an internet popularity with Zo'dee (i admit i like the character a lot too) hopefully some form of intimacy including possible pregnancy could happen.  This is pure subjective and in the end it's up to the devs, but one can hope

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
my bad, so Zo'dee or  Flahne then.  apparently with there being somewhat of an internet popularity with Zo'dee (i admit i like the character a lot too) hopefully some form of intimacy including possible pregnancy could happen.  This is pure subjective and in the end it's up to the devs, but one can hope

Zo'dee's internet popularity probably has to do with the fact that: A) she's drawn and made by Doxy, and B) she was the character used to hype up TiTs way back before any other character was even thought up.

Not saying she's a bad character though, I do like her, and she should have honestly been added in way sooner than she was.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Sooner and in a more prominent role.

TBH when Fen said the "starter companion" was goo-girl I just assumed off-hand it was gonna be her. 

I think everyone was surprised that she was added as late as she was, like what 2 years after development started? After 100-200 characters?

Very odd choice, maybe Fen just didn't know where to put her before Galomax Pills came around?

Pebi

Feb 18, 2016
Of all the characters, I'd kinda like to see some pregnancy content for Embry, after she completes her transition. It would make sense that as part of her transition she'd wish for motherhood.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Of all the characters, I'd kinda like to see some pregnancy content for Embry, after she completes her transition. It would make sense that as part of her transition she'd wish for motherhood.

That was planned content before her author quit. The one who picked her up currently has shelved the idea for now in favor of focusing on the companion aspects.

mart100

Nov 28, 2015
I don't know about people harassing Devs during CoC, I just know that I enjoyed the content that came out the other end.  The CoC companions and the families I started with them were my favorite things in the game for sure though.

mart100

Nov 28, 2015
Just wanted to say I'm fairly excited for the nursery.  To me that was the entire point of CoC and without it TiTs has felt somewhat pointless (to me)

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Just wanted to say I'm fairly excited for the nursery.  To me that was the entire point of CoC and without it TiTs has felt somewhat pointless (to me)

This should´ve been posted in the nursery thread. There´s no need to necro an unactive thread.

K

Krynh

@mart100 I'm curious. Did you look through all the pages until you found this topic to necro or did you search for it and miss the newer thread?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
TiTS does feel lonely without pregnancy content, yes.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Imagine needing to poop some kids out in order to not feel lonely.

Why imagine when, statistically, each of us can go out and meet a lady just like that among the people we know, certainly at least one in every block of compact urban housing? Quite a painful sight, that.

Last edited by a moderator: