[Pre-Planing] Tamani Anal Womb (mPreg/Butt Bug/Genetic Manipulation)

Lana Stephen

Aug 18, 2018
A decent amount of people on this forum seem to have been asking for mPreg content, but not being able to have it work for some reason or another. Instead of modifying the PC in some way to try to make this work we could take some ideas from other ways this has already been implemented, to lesser extents, in game. Butt Bugs are able to tell when male bugs cum in the PC's ass and Ovalasting can stay in place until receiving cum. I don't know how much of the code would be useful, but it shows that there are ways to pull it off. My suggestion is to create a parasite that has a womb identical to the PC's own that burrows into the ass in the same way as a Butt Bug. This should put the womb under a separate entity than the player in order to avoid any issues with the code.

This idea includes:
  • Copy PC's fertility to parasite that triggers pregnancy check as separate entity when anally filled and no ongoing pregnancy
  • Adds Placeholder pregnancy to ass with countdown timer
  • Separate birthing scene to simplify birth scene instead of checking all existing scenes and adding new parsers where needed
  • Block some pregnancies (ex. Venus pitcher, Ovilium) to prevent confusing situations
  • Cure heat (Optional)
  • Removed by other Butt Bugs, Tamani Store, or Egg Trainer
  • Quest to unlock in stores
Quest Details (Subject to change)
  1. Unlocks after visiting Tarkus
  2. Bring an orange striped bug, captured or otherwise, to Lerris
  3. Bring a regular or overactive bug and male bug to Lerris
  4. Agree to help in development for faster development and early access, or let them take time to find someone else do it at an increased development time
  5. If agreeing to help has the regular/overactive Butt Bug modified either in or out of your butt before having you birth bugs to work as a production line before having you get a new bug to start making the final product.
  6. Rewards can include, depending on choices, unlocking the mod in stores, increased pay, and receiving the mod for free
Since I'm not a great writer it would greatly speed things up if people wanted to post suggestions for the tool tips, what happens when you use the item, quest scenes, etc.... I won't be starting immediately, so whoever wants to help can post their contributions in the thread below with what part it is and where it should go.
If you help and want your name to be mentioned in the document let me know in the post and if it's used i'll include it in the document by the scene.

Any other suggestions as to how I could improve this idea or letting me know if this wouldn't work before being started would also be appreciated. If someone faster than me wants to take over just let me know.

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
A decent amount of people on this forum seem to have been asking for mPreg content, but not being able to have it work for some reason or another. Instead of modifying the PC in some way to try to make this work we could take some ideas from other ways this has already been implemented, to lesser extents, in game. Butt Bugs are able to tell when male bugs cum in the PC's ass and Ovalasting can stay in place until receiving cum. I don't know how much of the code would be useful, but it shows that there are ways to pull it off. My suggestion is to create a parasite that has a womb identical to the PC's own that burrows into the ass in the same way as a Butt Bug. This should put the womb under a separate entity than the player in order to avoid any issues with the code.

This idea includes:
  • Copy PC's fertility to parasite that triggers pregnancy check as separate entity when anally filled and no ongoing pregnancy
  • Adds Placeholder pregnancy to ass with countdown timer
  • Separate birthing scene to simplify birth scene instead of checking all existing scenes and adding new parsers where needed
  • Block some pregnancies (ex. Venus pitcher, Ovilium) to prevent confusing situations
  • Cure heat (Optional)
  • Removed by other Butt Bugs, Tamani Store, or Egg Trainer
  • Quest to unlock in stores
Quest Details (Subject to change)
  1. Unlocks after visiting Tarkus
  2. Bring an orange striped bug, captured or otherwise, to Lerris
  3. Bring a regular or overactive bug and male bug to Lerris
  4. Agree to help in development for faster development and early access, or let them take time to find someone else do it at an increased development time
  5. If agreeing to help has the regular/overactive Butt Bug modified either in or out of your butt before having you birth bugs to work as a production line before having you get a new bug to start making the final product.
  6. Rewards can include, depending on choices, unlocking the mod in stores, increased pay, and receiving the mod for free
Since I'm not a great writer it would greatly speed things up if people wanted to post suggestions for the tool tips, what happens when you use the item, quest scenes, etc.... I won't be starting immediately, so whoever wants to help can post their contributions in the thread below with what part it is and where it should go.
If you help and want your name to be mentioned in the document let me know in the post and if it's used i'll include it in the document by the scene.

Any other suggestions as to how I could improve this idea or letting me know if this wouldn't work before being started would also be appreciated. If someone faster than me wants to take over just let me know.
it's amazing, you fall into every single category of problems with people wanting to implement Mpreg.

the problem was never the system, the work is tedious but manageable.

the problem was people who don't wanna put in the effort to make it work. yourself included.

if you want Male Pregnancy, make Male Pregnancy, and work on it until it's acceptable and coded into the game.

Lana Stephen

Aug 18, 2018
the problem was never the system, the work is tedious but manageable.

the problem was people who don't wanna put in the effort to make it work. yourself included.

if you want Male Pregnancy, make Male Pregnancy, and work on it until it's acceptable and coded into the game.
All that I've seen of this is people saying that the code wouldn't support it and that it wouldn't work, so I would rather have reason to believe that this would work before doing anything major. Also, I never said I wouldn't write this, just that it wouldn't be immediately, that it would probably be slow, and that I would appreciate anyone who wants to help. A text blurb, a paragraph about capturing the bugs, or how the machine could work would make this immensely easier on me.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
All that I've seen of this is people saying that the code wouldn't support it and that it wouldn't work, so I would rather have reason to believe that this would work before doing anything major. Also, I never said I wouldn't write this, just that it wouldn't be immediately, that it would probably be slow, and that I would appreciate anyone who wants to help. A text blurb, a paragraph about capturing the bugs, or how the machine could work would make this immensely easier on me.

Or check to see if someone more capable is doing it first.

https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/new-tamani-corp-experimental-project-mpreg-mod.14592/

https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/pr...for-male-pregnancy-content.14850/#post-264188