Prai Ellit

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
So the public hotfix post says that Prai Ellit is now in the game, but I've been wandering around the jungle on Mhen'ga for about 30 minutes now and haven't managed to encounter her. Is there some sort of prerequisite or am I just super unlucky?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
There's a 5% chance of encountering her, so you're just terribly unlucky.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
So the public hotfix post says that Prai Ellit is now in the game, but I've been wandering around the jungle on Mhen'ga for about 30 minutes now and haven't managed to encounter her. Is there some sort of prerequisite or am I just super unlucky?
I had to look at his doc to find him myself. The 1st time, you find him in the "easy mode" light green squares. Afterwards and after 24hr, he'll be in in the lower darker green fields. Doesn't get any easier to find him after any encounter, also think it requires 24 hr per encounter. Just be aware that he's got a spawn rate worse then a Strange Egg.

Reactions: Xanfaus

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Does the Dryad's spawn rate change in some way? Cus I swear I run into her all the goddamn time.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
All of you referring to Prai as "him" because of the title, when the character itself insists to be considered to be a girl. :smuggo: She's a double trap. Lol

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
Well, at that point not a trap I'd say. Whole thing about trap has to do with identity as well.

You're right on the money. I've got a friend that identifies as a trap, but uses female pronouns. I thought the concept would be interesting to have in TiTS.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
After helping Prai out four times... I'm convinced that it's no accident Prai is always getting bound up. The first two times, yes, the others... not so much.

also, Prai can be found in the lighter green squares after helping out with the Venus Pitcher. Dunno if it alternates or sumthin'.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
After helping Prai out four times... I'm convinced that it's no accident Prai is always getting bound up. The first two times, yes, the others... not so much.

also, Prai can be found in the lighter green squares after helping out with the Venus Pitcher. Dunno if it alternates or sumthin'.
The first encounter is only the easy zone, then the second encounter is anywhere Venus pitchers can be encountered, so the deep jungle and medium jungle for lack of a better term.