Power fantasy!

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
Aside from fighting Gaeranala…(Gerry) the Lureling, what would the another fight we could have that would be very difficult lore wise? And I don’t mean Kassy she is an obligatory fight (should we not romance her at the end course).
A dragon? A full Wraith out in the real world and not a dream?

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Dragonified Evelyn can get pretty difficult if you win enough times against her. More so before she got capped. Same goes for whatever
swallowed the first astrida in the wayfort during ninaquest.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
I want a not-so-juvenile-anymore sea wyrm to come looking for vengeance. Though it might take a while for him to grow enough to be a threat. I'd feel kinda bad having to fight him again, he really didn't do anything other than living in the wrong place at the wrong time, he is really the victim of a home invasion.
Alternatively, maybe some other lesser cousin of dragons, or better yet, a dragolich or a dragon somewhere else in the spectrum of life, death, and undeath. Probably not very close to the former but point is dragons are cool and so fighting them is cool.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Just pick their most offensively inclined sets.
One small problem: Viviane and Agni have no such sets. Matter of fact, they only have their defaults. Agni is getting a new one, but Viviane's author might as well be Viviane's summon: a ghost, a spirit, it's been a while since he had his work added to the game. Hopefully that changes some day.

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
One small problem: Viviane and Agni have no such sets. Matter of fact, they only have their defaults. Agni is getting a new one, but Viviane's author might as well be Viviane's summon: a ghost, a spirit, it's been a while since he had his work added to the game. Hopefully that changes some day.
Balaknightfang isn't a ghost, he just codes almost exclusively. Every time you see a combat related update you've probably seen some of his work.

Reactions: waterpanther7

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Balaknightfang isn't a ghost, he just codes almost exclusively. Every time you see a combat related update you've probably seen some of his work.
Yeah I know, should've used the word writing instead of work, poor choice of words.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I didn't say "their offensively inclined sets" but "their most offensively inclined sets" -- know the difference.

So sorry ladies, raise your harps and books, and face me like worthy combatants!

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
I didn't say "their offensively inclined sets" but "their most offensively inclined sets" -- know the difference.

So sorry ladies, raise your harps and books, and face me like worthy combatants!
That is such a dick move I feel like you should have their sex menus blocked for a week afterwards cause that is some bs

Reactions: waterpanther7