Possible Racial Bug/Imbalance

noxbestia

Apr 17, 2017
Not sure if this truly qualifies as a bug, but I think the Amazon racial triggers are way to sensitive. I turned my character into a 3'8" goblin, but because I had previous been treated with the amazon variety it still called me an amazon. After using reducto and uthraplus, I managed to get my racial score to goblin, but any other transformations and I was back to amazon in a heartbeat.

noxbestia

Apr 17, 2017
Short of game hacking, is there anything that can be done? Well, other than a new game and avoiding the amazon treatment until this is fixed?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Try opening the Console (F12) and typing
pc.removeStatusEffect('Treated Amazon');

That might help with the hair trigger. (Haven't tested, use at your own risk.)
Fortunately, there's a plan to let you choose from your highest few scores. No idea when it will be implemented.

Anybody else find Amazoness redundant? It's already female (or female-presenting)-exclusive.

Last edited:

noxbestia

Apr 17, 2017
Try opening the Console (F12) and typing
pc.removeStatusEffect('Treated Amazon');

That might help with the hair trigger. (Haven't tested, use at your own risk.)
Fortunately, there's a plan to let you choose from your highest few scores. No idea when it will be implemented.

Anybody else find Amazoness redundant? It's already female (or female-presenting)-exclusive.
Unfortunately, the command didn't remove the amazon bias. I am guessing the amazon perks from The Treatment are probably part of it as well.

When they add the choice that will really help some other racial oddities I have found and been testing.

For instance, one can inject foxfire as a human and become a kitsune with 9 tails. But if you let foxfire continue, generic vulpine will override the kitsune score, despite having 9 tails. Not sure if that is working as designed or not. EDIT: According to the wiki it is.

Last edited:

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Unfortunately, the command didn't remove the amazon bias. I am guessing the amazon perks from The Treatment are probably part of it as well.

When they add the choice that will really help some other racial oddities I have found and been testing.

For instance, one can inject foxfire as a human and become a kitsune with 9 tails. But if you let foxfire continue, generic vulpine will override the kitsune score, despite having 9 tails. Not sure if that is working as designed or not. EDIT: According to the wiki it is.
That's because there's a difference between Kitsune and Vulpine. Kitsune is mostly human in appearance except tails and ears. Vulpine gets into less human attributes such as fur on the body/limbs.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
In Flash, straight Foxfire (On Tail) resulted in Kitsune.
In JavaScript, it still does for males. For females, you need a vagina with >= 8000 capacity, which Foxfire doesn't give. Hermaphrodites can't get Kitsune?
Don't ask me why vaginal capacity is considered.

Edit: It seems to be a holdover from Corruption of Champions. The Fox Jewel can increase Vaginal Capacity if < 8000.
The only effect Fox/Frostfire have on Vaginal Capacity is Vulpine vaginas have a minimum looseness of 2.

Last edited: