Possible free kiyoko event soon?

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Soon (TM).

For reasons, at least Miko & Mai, Kohaku, Nakano and Komari must get in-game first.

The map for Kiyoko's home has been done, and adult Kinu has just been finished.

Now I need to not just convert over all 450 pages of her content, but also add new interactions, talk topics, and camp interactions.

So, Soon (TM).

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Also, we need to space floof content a little, lest we drown in it.

Though what happens when the floof content peters out makes me wonder what we'll see beyond it. Arona companion content, maybe?

Reactions: KuroKitsune007
Mar 27, 2019
Soon (TM).

For reasons, at least Miko & Mai, Kohaku, Nakano and Komari must get in-game first.

The map for Kiyoko's home has been done, and adult Kinu has just been finished.

Now I need to not just convert over all 450 pages of her content, but also add new interactions, talk topics, and camp interactions.

So, Soon (TM).
a followup question what would happen to yours and Kiyoko's kids
Also, we need to space floof content a little, lest we drown in it.

Though what happens when the floof content peters out makes me wonder what we'll see beyond it. Arona companion content, maybe?
as much as i like my floofs some more arona content would be nice (completed orc conquest with arona as chief)

TheShepard256

a followup question what would happen to yours and Kiyoko's kids
Based on what I've read of The Observer's documents previously, I think it goes something like this (some of the spoilers reach pretty far into future content):
They rebuild and move into the shrine where you first found the Orb, and Kinu hooks up with, depending on personality, either Nakano (Kitsune Hime) or Hitoshi (Young Inari).
Then Taoth (a Marethian trickster god and rival of Keros) sends some of his agents (including Raphael, possibly lead by him) to kill them to get at you, but you, Kiyoko and Kinu manage to prevent that.
Then Kinu helps you and Kiyoko kill Taoth in the Astral Plane.
*Soon(TM) is an unregistered trademark of OXO Industries. OXO Industries cannot guarantee that the promised content will, in fact, come soon; 'Soon' (without the (TM)) is used when they can guarantee it.

Reactions: KuroKitsune007

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
as much as i like my floofs some more arona content would be nice (completed orc conquest with arona as chief)

My plans for after my holidays are basically:
>Do winter city in winter >Finish off Hellhound Dungeon and CaitQuest >Do Arona Companion >Baroness's Castle, Romance Stuff >Tychris (Salamander City)

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
is the centaur questline still in development. As it is ahmri disappears from the game after a point.