Possible demerits and/or consequences of selling your soul

Tendril

Aug 19, 2018
So it's what already exists in-game save for a bit of a palette swap, as with the other salamanders. Will the tail damage be associated with a novel energy type?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
If you keep reading that page Savin goes into some more musing about what the TF will bring to the table, though it's not set in stone yet.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Not gonna lie, tanking a fireball and going om nom nom magic! <3 while taking reduced damage from the hit is pretty strong! Especially compared to the existing foxen perks haha.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I'm a sucker for getting scaled limbs and looking like a dragon finally slept with a princess. As long as the scales are black. The scales can be any color as long as they're black.

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
The only thing I hope honestly is that you can still kind of do things with the gods like Lumia and Keros even if you don't sell your soul. I have no real interest in Keros but Lumia I'm liking the look of and while I will likely keep my soul I would like to kind of explore stuff with them honestly. Like if maybe worship is enough I dunno.

Though I understand if soul selling is essentially a key to unlock their content.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Though I understand if soul selling is essentially a key to unlock their content.
This is not the case with Keros. The August Master at the Center of Heaven is willing to entertain your entreaties even if you aren't a floof.

Karamaru

Jan 31, 2021
Not gonna lie, tanking a fireball and going om nom nom magic! <3 while taking reduced damage from the hit is pretty strong! Especially compared to the existing foxen perks haha.
Seems like the perfect passive or stance for tank type champions if you want to min max your defenses

And I wonder if we get any perks for not selling our soul since it seems like having a soul seems more like a liability then a boon.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
And I wonder if we get any perks for not selling our soul since it seems like having a soul seems more like a liability then a boon.
It would make sense that if you hang onto it as it develops you get to draw upon its full 'potential' that makes it so valuable in the eyes of others, becoming noticeably more powerful somehow in comparison.

Reactions: Karamaru

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Tand while I will likely keep my soul I would like to kind of explore stuff with them honestly. Like if maybe worship is enough I dunno.
As mentioned, Keros will hear your petitions regardless of wheter you've accepted his proposal and we've interacted with other gods on a non-repeatable basis but there's no reason to think that they'll be any different once we get to chat with them more regularly. Lumia and Nareva presumably have planned sex content since there are busts of both of them naked and it's likely that neither is going to be gated behind TFs.

Oh, and Alypia has a scene in one of the possible dates with Ryn where you can visit the Lumian cathedral in the Winter City. It's not exactly repeatable content with Lumia the same way Keros' content is, but it's there.

Reactions: Alypia