Possible Bug? (Not Sure)

DarkSpyro92

Mar 28, 2017
I'm not posting this in bugs since I'm not sure if this is a bug or a game thing.

I play a dom male that keeps his anal virginity. I've been fucking Cale and Terry quite a bit, but after a while, I suddenly can't pitch at all? Only catch? Is this a bug or something?

For Cale I guess I can understand, slowly decreasing butt slut rating. But I fuck Terry about every 10 seconds because his lust rises incredibly quickly for me.

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Technically not a bug, but I can see why there would be confusion. This is due to a size restriction (cock being too thick, specifically). It worked when I went to the CockSmith and reduced cock thickness. One could debate if these restrictions are too stringent tho.

DarkSpyro92

Mar 28, 2017
Oh. Well that is pretty crazy. I accidentally made myself way too big. Gonna have to get some reducto or something. And what do you mean by that last sentence?

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
And what do you mean by that last sentence?

Meaning that it's something that could be subject to future balance changes. That or introduce more ways for NPCs to increase stretch, which will allow for bigger insertions.

DarkSpyro92

Mar 28, 2017
Meaning that it's something that could be subject to future balance changes. That or introduce more ways for NPCs to increase stretch, which will allow for bigger insertions.
Oh. Alright. :) That makes it hard to be a Naga, then, sence Nagazium keeps increasing cock size. Is there a way to reduce the size? I haven't seen any alchemy potions that reduce cock size like in Corruption of Champions.