Possible Bimbo Bug v0.4.13

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Running a test save where my Champ is aspiring to be the greatest boyslut around and ride Mallach off his throne. To this end, I took a Bimbo Brew, and then removed the added breasts with Blue Eggs. Despite the breast removal and gender still being set to Male, everything recognizes him as a girl, even the appearance screen. With the breast removal, nothing has changed about his appearance other than hair color and hip size, so there must be something in the Bimbo perk or the Bimbo Brew that overrides your gender selection.

Is that intentional? If it is intentional, can I turn this into a suggestion to remove that effect, so that we can be bubbly bimboys?

Reactions: Burnerbro

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
This is intentional, yeah. Bimbo content generally assumes that Champ remains female.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
I'd also prefer the Bimbo perk not imposing the idea of being female on the Champ, it's bad enough that we can never be himbos, let us be bimbo boios please.

Alternatively, if the perk is supposed to enforce all those assumptions about the Champ, I think the devs should make Sex Goddess perk gain immediate upon becoming a permanent bimbo and have it lock femininity as well as breasts and vagina removal, the way it currently does shrinking body parts past the new bimbo default.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Why not just drink from the corrupted bee queen, three times, it gives you the bimbo personality without any of the bimbobrew perks. The queen has to he corrupted and not yet purified.