Possibility of adding more Accessory slots?

Braidborn

May 19, 2017
There is only one slot, and I get that that could be for balancing purposes, but as it stands, It really doesn't make sense, Unless you are somehow carrying Fenris on your back there is no reason you couldn't have both Fenris and a coat or jetpack on, or the aimpiece and a coat (or any other logical combinations where there is no reason you couldn't wear two, wearing two coats, or a jetpack and a coat, wouldn't work for example)

Luci

May 31, 2019
That's something I've thought of a bit, for a balancing factor, two accessories wouldn't be too terrible, making it so you can't equip multiples of similar accessories (Drones, coat, so forth) At the same time, I will say I haven't found accessories too essential, so it's not that big of a deal. I just leave the flashgoggles on and forget they exist because being immune to blind is a blessing.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I don't even want to stack bonuses, I just want my Steele to wear some of the clothing accessories like the longcoats without having to give up stat bonuses.

You know...for...reasons.

TiTs_Reasons.png

Last edited:
A

Athena

^This. There are a lot of accessories I'd use for purely aesthetic reasons, or for certain play styles or other benefits...but it's hard to stick to those when there are things like...I dunno, a mine sweeper that can keep you from getting blown to bits just walking around Myrellion, for example. Or being able to tolerate cold weather on Uveto. I know you can always switch to what you need, but it's still annoys me. Like, why wouldn't I want to wear a santa hat and a Myr Greatcoat if it's cold out? It's things like this that really bug me.

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
it's dumb and probably not balanced, but i always thought i'd be fun to have Tam-wold, Seigwulf, and the Varmant (+ some other drones / robots / companions if any) all fighting alongside me as a sort of minion-master thing. that'd be neat :p

Reactions: Crablord

Somebody Else

Nov 12, 2018
Since a second accessory slot is off the table, are maybe some clothing slots possible? Give no stats, just allows you to mix items together for cosmetic reasons. Playing dress-up is fun; there are a ton of big games that make a significant amount of their money from cosmetic items.

Reactions: valkyr42 and Kesil

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
You know, adding another slot would unbalance the game. If you add more spots for items other than storage you will run into a problem.