[poll] What should I write next?

What should I write next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
I'd like to think he meant a specific fetish in general not deep into the nitty gritty

I'll try to cover several fetishes, but each client/prostitute will focus on one fetish at a time. The dragon lady will be all about size play, the ant eater girl will be all about sounding you with her long tongue, etc. Only the receptionist will have several options.

The receptionist is gonna be a full NPC, with dialog, several sex scenes, etc. The rest of the people there will be pretty much like Vaande and Slave Reaha from Tavros' brothel, with a brief introduction and a sex scene, two at most.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Obligatory suggestion: Will the receptionist have pregnancy/birthing content?

I thought of more ideas for House of Fetishes:

Cataloguing/categorizing every clients and prostitutes.
For example: Steele's favourites, clients and prostitutes by race and/or gender, etc.

Put the NPCs in alphabetical order.
You could put them by name and/or by race.

I have an idea for the ant eater girl. If you ever write a second sex scene for her, I would suggest a self sounding scene while having sex in the missionary position.
Or her fucking you in the same position and sounding Steele.
Another would be a body worship scene with her impossibly long tongue.

Last edited:

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Quick update. I've resumed work on the document yesterday and it's already over 7k words. Basic talk scenes are done and I've finished the first sex scene with the receptionist.

She fucks you under the counter while you service 1 of 3 random clients and then her friend Evelyn, the treated gryvain prostitute, while they talk about work.

I'll post the thread after I come from work.

Reactions: Aimless Rogue