Pole RE: judging the Khor'Minos Traitor (Act 2 Spoilers inside!)

What fate would you choose for the Traitor in Khor'Minos after beating them during the final quest i

• Execute them at a scheduled time and date

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I'm curious what people would do with Tollus' spy and traitor inside the King of Khor'Minos' court. Obviously this is not a 1:1 comparable situation with the people we fought in the Winter City, so who knows what the devs will write for us, but it's interesting to think about and discuss nevertheless.

For the sake of fairness I'll let everyone pick up to 5 choices at once. Maybe you think more than one choice is viable or you want to make different ones each time.

P.S. I'm not going to openly spill the traitor's identity outside spoiler boxes, partly because I don't know who they are, but also out of courtesy for people who haven't advanced to the party in Khor'Minos yet. Still, I will list the profile of the most likely suspect for those who are curious and don't mind being spoiled.

• Name: Prince Vrannus
  • Red Flag Actions: Poaching women for the royal harem while assuming their responsibilities; starting a fashion trend of blatant skimpiness and exposed extemities; being in charge of provisioning which seems to be causing people to be more horny and indulgent than normal; skipping out on the party to let a slave fuck him in the ass; convincing the city to remain hunkered down despite supply and logistical shortages, and "advising" on military strategy which seems to be responsible for leaving an exploitable loophole for enemies to slip therough.
  • Probable Motive: Resentment over his own sissiness, being akin to a male Northern Minotaur in appearance and build despite being born in the south, and having grown up in peacetime as an indolent hedonist with nothing to do, as well as the fact that his sister is the probable heir and his dad doesn't respect him, for the reasons listed above.