Pokemorph Island: Pokemon Anthro Text Game(HTML)

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
Basically in my spare time, I made a anthro pokemon harem building/romance text game in Twine 2. So I decide to put it up and see what people think. Please comment and tell me what you think.

You play as a young girl, called Emily, who's woken up in a strange lab. She has been used in a strange experiment to make pokemon more human like, and now she alone and trapped on a island full of these pokemon, who are now her only friends and company.

Current Content
-Pichu is the only pokemon in the game
-Only one sex scene in the prologue
-Kiss, play and talk with pichu
-Pichu can get pregnant and give birth
-Start of an Wardrobe system, with one set of clothes and underwear
-The entire prologue
-Map System

Capture1_zpsxislcy7a.png

Capture2_zpsmpozsgpe.png

Capture3_zpsl87ez3dq.png

Planned Content
-Add Evolution for Pichu, and other pokemon I add
-Add sex scenes for Pichu
-Add Pichu self quest
-Add Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Caterpie, Weedle, Pidgey, Rattata, Raticate, Spearow, and Ekans
-Add the forest zone to explore and met the other pokemon
-Expand the children mechanic part of the game
-Finish the stats descriptions
-Finish the log system, so you can find out more about the island and the pokemon
-And other things

Future Content
-Add the entire island, and maybe more island
-Add the first 151 pokemon and maybe beyond
-Emily pregnant system
-And so much more

Fetishes currently in game: Futa/F, impregnation, pregnancy, birth, cum inflation, huge size differences, large cocks, Stomach Deformation

Future Fetishes: Futa/Futa, Tentacles, Orgies

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-2buHWe-2WQb2g2STdsSFE1d1U/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Reactions: <>< and Bad axe

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Whats there is a good start, but there were plenty of grammar mistakes starting from the pichu part. Also I personally don't like the "where the fuck do I go" gameplay at the start, adding a map would fix this.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
A few pictures would be nice, people don't like downloading random content just like that.