Pod on Uveto

Bladesmen1

Dec 1, 2016
i have compleatly explored the planet and even managed to beat the frost wyrm, but i can't find the damned pod any where, so i can't advance. dose any ony know if it is actualy there or if maybe im looking in the wrong spot. And where do i take the scales from the frost wyrm to get them made into armor?

Bladesmen1

Dec 1, 2016
That plus the blacklight, the crystal shard from myrelion, a sheild booster,
and a few of the fungal extacts from myrelion are how i beat the wyrm. It seems inpossibal to do at the current max level without those items

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Frost Wyrm is pretty easy to beat if you get lucky and prep for it by using the heat packs from the gift packs you buy at the station so you can wear real armor and use a real shield and wear gear that was top tier even before the Uveto stuff came out if yer not using the Uveto stuff.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
Uveto is a side adventure that has no probe.

I wish Savin would stop being ill :/
Its winter.

People are getting ill, even my college professor is ill and i got exams next week......

I am fucked...

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No, you don't understand. We want Savin to stop being ill.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh next year...well that at worst ony month away. Anyway does your general health steady improving Savin? Better you not try pull it till we start cracking jokes you're "a year around ill" (that still few months till that moment thou)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Given that we actualy got such possibility...still some way off for this as..look at Hawking that still not have robot-body and I bet he would have enough cash to buy it if it would exist already such tech.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Anyway does your general health steady improving Savin?

Nope. The grand sum of progress since May has been "I moved from one medicine to another," and am less perpetually miserable because of it.

I think it'd be an economically sound investment at this point to buy Savin a robot-body.

Yespls.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Nope. The grand sum of progress since May has been "I moved from one medicine to another," and am less perpetually miserable because of it.

Woah woah woah, it's been almost 8 months since you first got sick!? :eyepop:

The fuck did this year go? :eek:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
less perpetually miserable because of it.
That's something, right? Also, from the sound of it your current therapist isn't a clueless, careless twat like the one that you dealt with initially, which is pretty important.

Last edited:

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
I think it'd be an economically sound investment at this point to buy Savin a robot-body.
As long as it has a penis and a vagina and a huge ass, I think Savin will be fine.
Also is it too late to say that "Winter is coming"

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Savin is literally a single virus. Not a cell in him.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Single virus wouldn't have hands to type. So he definetly already multiplied in someone else cells ^^ A Savin-o-retrovirus army of clones ^^

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Did you just assume his genome?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There is chance devs not know either since...that panet name is among pool of names Fen got during offbeatr campain. There is possible Fen decided what theme will be for the next plot planet but on it name...really slim chance unless he jsut not want us lowly memebers of forum know that :D

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
We do know about Phaedra II. It´s not the "next" pod though.
But I believe it serves as an alternative starter planet, where you can find a pod.
Emphasis on "believe".

Edit: Had to change the number. I said IV, it was supposed to be II...

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Phaedra II is right now slated as an alternative starting planet -- you could go there or Mhen'ga to get Probe 1. (The planet may get "promoted" into Probe 5's planet... I hope not, though.)

Probe 4 is right now slated to be found in a pirate-infested space/asteroid station. It won't be a new planet so much as a very large dungeon.