Please post here if your steele is having sylvie kids

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Some people are reporting stack overflow errors with steeles preg with sylvie’s baby. I have been unable to reproduce the problem so far. So please report here if you have the problem or if you don’t have the problem, what flash player you are using and what system you are playing on. I am trying to see how common the problem is and if it is a specific flash player issue.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Mystery solved. Easy fix. The writer wanted time to pass during some preg events. Normally not a problem as it is just 10 to 30 minutes, but with a high enough preg speed while one of these events is processing, it triggers another event which can fill up the stack since it is still in the middle of the first event. If I remove the time passage the crash no longer happens.

Nora Steele

Dec 17, 2020
Windows 10, currently on Flash with the latest backer version.

My sweet Luvia is among Sylvie's (hopefully many) baby mamas! So far I haven't had any problems, but then again I jetted off to another PC to see if I could turn Myrellion into a flaming shithole (and have gladly succeeded).

edit: also got Sylvie pregnant

Last edited:

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Easiest way is to talk to her about "motherhood".
To unlock have sex 5 times, at least one while in rut. She must then be buzzed, not sober or drunk.
Once she makes a decision she will go off birth control. Although even on birth control she can get pregnant, the chance is very low. For non-taurs the only sex that can result in pregnancy is Rut sex. (Although there is an exception to that for the tit job scene for super high cum volume steeles)