Please lower racial requirements

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
If your microbots will be confirmed as the main in-universe force and explanation behind enforcing strict racial requirements, that will be pretty stupid IMO. I can't see any reason for them to be configured that way, since their main declared function revolves around Steele's survival through adaptation.

But simulteneously it would allow for a pretty easy solution through @Couch's Steele Tech Biomedical Division and Dr. Lessau, as soon as powers that be approve of the new system.

There's no other way I can think of to explain why changing your ears and only your ears, makes your nuts change too.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Atha gets the kui-tan nuts even when she's not a kui-tan because we don't do consistency here at Fengames.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So, is there any interest in changing the existing limitations among the important people?

The true problem would be actually losing that perks. If perks and statuses like genital slit, uniball or androgyny are purely vanity, nuki nuts is, in fact, negative trait which can actually screw you up with high refactory.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
The true problem would be actually losing that perks. If perks and statuses like genital slit, uniball or androgyny are purely vanity, nuki nuts is, in fact, negative trait which can actually screw you up with high refactory.

By this logic I'd have to add that Honeypot from the Gold TF also qualifies as negative in that if you don't constantly milk and do a lot of oral intake it doesn't take long to reach Jacques00-cup.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
By this logic I'd have to add that Honeypot from the Gold TF also qualifies as negative in that if you don't constantly milk and do a lot of oral intake it doesn't take long to reach Jacques00-cup.

It's not fully negative as it doesn't induce immobilization like 'Nuki Nuts does (immobilization for breasts and other overly large body parts have yet to be written). When that happens, the perk gain/loss may be reviewed and edited later. Over-heavy parts may affect run chances in combat though, but I am unsure if it counts for all parts or just balls at the moment.

A possible lore explanation for the inconsistency with Atha is that she is an exception. She is not using the same Dong Designer the player has and she does run into some unique situations, so it's not unfair to imagine that her anatomy reacts differently given certain circumstances. Not all NPCs are a reflection of what Steele can mirror. Though it is more likely that the author wasn't aware of the perk's limitations (similar to how the same author wasn't aware Kiro and Saendra had a history together). Again, if there are any inconsistencies that stick out like a sore thumb, it is fine to bug report it.

In any case, there may be a way to gain/keep 'Nuki Nuts without the race limitation by way of another event, but that has yet to be written or even talked about for some time, though I do remember it being mentioned once. Something about a very expensive medical procedure and a questionable doctor.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
It's not fully negative as it doesn't induce immobilization like 'Nuki Nuts does (immobilization for breasts and other overly large body parts have yet to be written). When that happens, the perk gain/loss may be reviewed and edited later. Over-heavy parts may affect run chances in combat though, but I am unsure if it counts for all parts or just balls at the moment.

A possible lore explanation for the inconsistency with Atha is that she is an exception. She is not using the same Dong Designer the player has and she does run into some unique situations, so it's not unfair to imagine that her anatomy reacts differently given certain circumstances. Not all NPCs are a reflection of what Steele can mirror. Though it is more likely that the author wasn't aware of the perk's limitations (similar to how the same author wasn't aware Kiro and Saendra had a history together). Again, if there are any inconsistencies that stick out like a sore thumb, it is fine to bug report it.

In any case, there may be a way to gain/keep 'Nuki Nuts without the race limitation by way of another event, but that has yet to be written or even talked about for some time, though I do remember it being mentioned once. Something about a very expensive medical procedure and a questionable doctor.

Wasn't it Kiro and Kaede that had a history? I haven't seen anything that was Kiro x Saendra before.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Unsure if that kind of close

Both of them are extremely libidinous and casual about sex, so if they are close but not banging, that means they are really good friends.

Damn, now I have even more backstory we are unlikely to see in the foreseeable future but I desperately want to...

Deep in my heart, I want to believe that the inconsistencies are the result of a fluid and unscripted development process, and that, someday, all the wrinkles will be ironed out.

Someday...

I chalk it all up to insufficient amount of corporeal punishment administered by the boss-man.

Last edited:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Both of them are extremely libidinous and casual about sex, so if they are close but not banging, that means they are really good friends.

I don't doubt maybe they've been fuckbuddies, but I don't think Saendra is one of Kiro's conquests is the intended message of my previous post of which I failed horribly to convey.

Dec 1, 2015
atleast it should be made that leithan ear's are accepted in to nyrean score

• Has human face
  • Has sylvan ears

+1

since they are part sylvan ears

this way i could get demonic eyes for my character without losing nyrean eggs

now im forced to use nyrean eye's to keep racial score high enought so i dont loose nyrean eggs

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
It's pretty rediculous that unrelated features like your eyes have any bearing on things like laying eggs. Racial score requirements needlessly restrict customization options.