Please help bad with computers.

BlazeTG

Apr 8, 2019
So I went to download the new public image pack for TITS and I accidentally open with winrar for the swf file. Now every time I download an swf file it actually downloads as if its already compressed for winrar. Then when I try to extracted it just gives me an error. Also I'm using windows 10.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
simple thing to fix, right click on the .swf file goto the open with option, in my case I use the standalone flash player this won't show up normally so you have to hit the choose other app option, when that pops up find the standalone flashplayer or whatever program you use to play the .swf file. It should default to that with any .swf file from now on.

BlazeTG

Apr 8, 2019
simple thing to fix, right click on the .swf file goto the open with option, in my case I use the standalone flash player this won't show up normally so you have to hit the choose other app option, when that pops up find the standalone flashplayer or whatever program you use to play the .swf file. It should default to that with any .swf file from now on.
It seems to be a windows version of 7zip but I cant find where the file for it is.