Playing TiTS on Adobe AIR

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Hi guys, since flash upped and died, I couldn't play on Internet Explorer anymore (unless someone knows a workaround I would like to know).

Thankfully Adobe AIR works just fine, but my only problem is that everything becomes slightly blurry rather than a sharp crisp image. Its not a debilitating issue, but for the sake health eyesight, it would be nice to know if there is a way to fix that.

Thank you : )

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Skallabjorn

May 26, 2020
This is how it appears on my system using the "Flash Player Projector Content debugger" from that site. On Windows 7.

Capture.PNG

Is that "blurry" from your perspective? I ask, not out of sarcasm, but because I have poor vision. This is the latest imagepack .swf, by the way.

Reactions: Endwar

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
This is how it appears on my system using the "Flash Player Projector Content debugger" from that site. On Windows 7.

View attachment 15834

Is that "blurry" from your perspective? I ask, not out of sarcasm, but because I have poor vision. This is the latest imagepack .swf, by the way.
Yes actually, compared to my experience when viewing from internet explorer (before killing flash on it), it is a downgrade in visual. Sadly, I cannot screen save for a comparison anymore, but the text and overall feel from my previous sessions on Internet Explorer were sharper and solid. So while I am content with using the projector, I am hoping to find alternatives that will allow me to read before Internet Explorer cut out flash.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Yes actually, compared to my experience when viewing from internet explorer (before killing flash on it), it is a downgrade in visual. Sadly, I cannot screen save for a comparison anymore, but the text and overall feel from my previous sessions on Internet Explorer were sharper and solid. So while I am content with using the projector, I am hoping to find alternatives that will allow me to read before Internet Explorer cut out flash.

Don't worry too much about it. The JS port is CRISP and won't be... too much longer, hopefully.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Don't worry too much about it. The JS port is CRISP and won't be... too much longer, hopefully.
That's good to hear. I'd ask what 'not too much longer' means, but I understand not wanting to make promises you're not sure you can keep, even by implication.
Is the port to the 'Easy but Tedious' stage, then?

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Thanks for the heads up. Will look forward to that! I am satisfied. *thumbs up* : )