Players needed... Again.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
I need between three and five people who are interested in playing the role of lucid dreamers who somehow get torn from their own dreams, and thrust into others. The story will focus on the players navigating different scenes and events as they interact with the dreams they find themselves in.
Basically, the story will consist of various scenes and story points drawn from everything from pop culture, to classic literature, to the completely original.
Players will make up characters that are just normal people from the real world, and while that means you will start off as human, you will take on different forms in some dreams, based on the nature of the dream.
Sex will feature prominently in some scenes, less so in others, but almost all will contain at least a little kinkiness.

The game will use a simple stat system.
STATS-And what they represent.
Strength-Physical power.
Perception-Awareness of surroundings.
Endurance-Physical toughness/resilience.
Charisma-Ability to coerce and seduce people.
Intelligence-Mental acuity.
Agility-Physical swiftness/reflexes.
Libido-Willingness to engage in sexual activity.

Each stat will have a value from one to five, with two representing average. You have fourteen points to distribute as you see fit. More points will be gained as the story progresses.

The nature of this story means that adding and loosing players can be done with relative ease, but while you are a part of it, I do ask that players be able to post at least one every couple of days to keep the story moving. Otherwise the story will continue on without you, and new players may be brought in.

If anyone is interested in a quick, fluid game like this, then please post a character here, or PM me. The game will be held in the public forum.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Name: Fiona Blick
Sex : Female
Height: 5'3"
Appearance: Fair skin with straight brown shoulder length hair and green eyes. Small beauty mark below right side of lower lip Slender build with b-cup breasts and noticeable hips. Wears half-rim glasses, a black blouse, forest green skirt with black tights and simple brown shoes.
Stats:
Strength: 1 Perception: 3 Endurance: 2
Charisma: 1 Intelligence: 3 Agility: 1 Libido: 3

Bio: Fiona is a very compassionate person though she finds it hard to speak to others. She has had a few short-lived relationships which rarely lasted more than a few months. She works part time as an assistant at a florist mostly tending to the flowers and storefront.

GameSnek

Mar 3, 2021
Riona Bliss
Female
5'2''
Strength:1
Perception:1
Endurance:1
Charisma: 3
Intelligence:1
Agility:2
Libido: 5
Appearance: Riona is a strawberry blonde with her hair cut in a short pixie style. While she is not very busty, her legs and rear are what she is most confident in. Often wearing skinny jeans and some rock band shirt that barely covers her.
Riona is a party girl and always has been. living life on the easy side from her daddy's money, she took life by the horns and is riding it for all the fun she can have. She doesn't exactly think about consequences for things she does, which has gotten with many other people's wives and husbands, but to her as long as something is fun she won't care.

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Alright, that's two. If we can just get one more, we'll have a party.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Been a long time since I did forum RP, so I'm a little out of practice. Hope that's alright.
Anyway, submitted for your approval:

James Warden
Male, Age 24
Height: 5’11”

Strength: 4
Perception: 1
Endurance: 3
Charisma: 1
Intelligence: 2
Agility: 3
Libido: 0

Appearance: Slim and athletic build. Dark-haired, tanned, and slightly scarred. Keeps a clean chin and a short cut but typically leaves his grooming at that. If his current career doesn't work out, he'll have a promising future in espionage. Casual wardrobe consists of a button-down shirt, jeans, boots, and leather jacket.

Bio: A good-natured young man whose only major failings are a shortage of patience and a complete lack of social graces. He's fiercely protective of others, especially those that seem to be struggling, and had a reputation growing up for picking fights with bullies. He likes to spend his non-working days camping by himself in the woods. Despite rumors to the contrary, Warden has always shied away from romantic relationships, citing a discomfort with physical intimacy.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
And that's three. Looks like we have a party. If anyone else is interested in joining, just let me know, I'll see what I can do to work you in as the story proceeds. For now, I'll get the first post up soon. Game will be called Beautiful Dreamers.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Alright, first post is up. Feel free to describe what you were all dreaming about before you were pulled out of it.

????

Apr 27, 2021
Name: Rana Mioree
Sex : Female
Height: 5'0"
Appearance: Rana is a pretty athletic girl who spends a lot of time outdoors mountain biking or running on the beach. She keeps her strawberry red hair in a short ponytail or two small pigtails. Her features are sharp and pointed with a mild but cute overbite. Her nose turns up at the point just slightly and freckles dot the dark tanned skin of her face and shoulders, arms, and chest. She has small perky breasts that are just barely filling in to a B-cub and a thin lean frame. Her skin is tanned a dark summer shade all over aside from sharp tan lines to almost white from biking with a sports bra and biker shorts. Her tight, cut abs accentuate her relatively narrow hips that jut sharply against her skin above the waistband of her shorts. She has a pert petite muscled bubble butt and defined lithe thighs. Her usual attire is either between her biking outfit, or a loose sweater and baggy sweats, sneakers are a must as running should always be an option.

Stats:-
Strength: 3
Perception: 2
Endurance: 3
Charisma: 2
Intelligence: 1
Agility: 2
Libido: 1

Bio: Rana spends as much time as she can outdoors and in the sun, biking, running, yoga, camping, anything to get her off the pavement. She's a shy sweet girl with a lot more confidence than she shows at first. Her smooth motions come from years of practicing gymnastics and yoga with her older sister and when was turned down from her dream job as a fitness instructor at a local gym her spiteful nature drove her to strive for an olympic medal to show the gym what they missed out on.

Edit: corrected age and spelly typo

Last edited: