Platinum 190

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If that option to change Nova appearance would be cosmetic in sense it will not add some positive effects (like airtight flag or heal option) it would be much easier to add. But that would be probably more for out of combat scenes since making Nova turn from full body armor into losse dress that cover less than halp PC body will not be good in combat.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
Well I was thinking of only a cosmetic change, but for combat I was thinking the grey goo would still be under the the dress as armored tights it'd just look a little different above that. It still wouldn't be as good for combat as a skintight suit, but it wouldn't show a lot of skin. Still I only started thinking about this after I found the Weavemail Dress from Uveto.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well Nova is taking Amror slot so she would be the outer layer of defense. For that thing you meantion she need to be able to move to undewear (top/bottom or both at once) slot so we can have her as underwear and still put some armor on her ^^

Well that would be interesting to see option.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
The longer time pass the more Plat 190 becoming less usefull. SInce let face it: at time Tarkus was added and Plat was jsut added it was good moment for that upgrade for Shock Blade or smth to do. Now I feel it may soon ends up with Plat 190 been added as option to sell for hard credits and at top of it at high price as it supposed to be quite valuable mineral. Otherwise it would be just taking place in key items (well yes their not taking space for storage but it meant that it will be kept on list of key items) with one use that may be worth been give it to Shekka as replacement for giving credits. With Myr Tavira Palace giving Plat 190 actualy is worst outcome since it skips chance to get better shield belt and upgrade to goo armor.

So still atm best place to use Plat is at 2nd probe trade with Shekka. I think we may not get in future any better option to use it aside menationed simply selling it for credits somewhere.
The Nyrean Guards need the plat if you want to pass without fighting them.

Before you could pass without fighting them by giving them something else but now for some reason only Plat 190 can be given to them.

But that was in previous TiTS versions, dont know if its still in.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Arhon Since first build Tavira palace was added it was only Plat 190 or fight. Maybeeee in few first builds after that initial release it was possible to give that one crystal worth 7k credits but it may been just some sort of bug.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
I do think that it was some sort of a bug too because i dont think they would find the crystals outside their base worth it that much to let you pass.

That said it was one of the earliest builds and as that option never come up in the latest builds i assumed it was fixed.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
I forget if Dane cuddles you after knotting or not, but he obviously loves Steele as well (even if he doesn't know it yet).
As for the plat 190, I like the idea of a wedding ring for The One Waifu to Rule Them All. Player's choice and the waifu gets a special scene with Steele, but that would only be endgame content (like right before the final boss).

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I forget if Dane cuddles you after knotting or not, but he obviously loves Steele as well (even if he doesn't know it yet).
As for the plat 190, I like the idea of a wedding ring for The One Waifu to Rule Them All. Player's choice and the waifu gets a special scene with Steele, but that would only be endgame content (like right before the final boss).

Nah, Dane leaves you in the dirt right after he's done reaming your ass. Rival says he'd rather not have to wait just because he knots ya.

And I'm all for the whole wedding ring thing as much as everyone else is, though I personally rather stick to finding a way to marry ALL my Waifus and Husbandos instead of one. Too much love to go around.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Dane will join your crew and becomes a bro once it's written.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Maybe just don't lose to Dane then? Or not invite your rapist into your crew?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Dane is working off of the universal defeat means fucking agreement of the Rush.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Maybe just don't lose to Dane then? Or not invite your rapist into your crew?
Never lost to Dane outside deliberately trying to trigger that scene.

Besides, the joke was that in the context of TiTSverse, it is supposed to be no big deal. Like if PC were the ones ramming Dane before letting him go after their win he'd probably react with almost the same mix of salt and respect as he currently does towards just a victory.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
An early game item not keeping its value feels like an odd complaint. Its whole purpose is to bypass the bidding with Shekka and it has one other use if you decide not to use it for that. It's entirely okay for items to have little to no relevance if you decide to keep them instead of using them for what they're for.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
An early game item not keeping its value feels like an odd complaint. Its whole purpose is to bypass the bidding with Shekka and it has one other use if you decide not to use it for that. It's entirely okay for items to have little to no relevance if you decide to keep them instead of using them for what they're for.
It's not okay if the item in question is supposed to have incredible monetary value, yet can't be cashed in either.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
One Plat 190 Ring to Bond Dane One to Rule All Puppysluts ^^

Well I hope something positive come out of all this disscussing about Plat 190 :D

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
And I'm all for the whole wedding ring thing as much as everyone else is, though I personally rather stick to finding a way to marry ALL my Waifus and Husbandos instead of one. Too much love to go around

But you can. No one is saying you can only marry one (maybe). The Plat 190 ring would be for the Waifu/Husbando you hold above all others in your heart. You can just give a shitty 10,000 credit ring to everyone else

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I was under the impression that the plat 190 you had was a huge rock of the stuff. Should be enough for all the waifus.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It's not too big...I betting some around size of PC head at best. Any larger may... well be to hard to explain how PC carelessly carring it around. Plus it sounds as quite costly things in terms of credits for each weight unit.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
I was under the impression that the plat 190 you had was a huge rock of the stuff. Should be enough for all the waifus.
This is New Texas: Get Big or Go Home!
Also I seem to remember a wedding ring's diamond in Futurama that was the size of a head

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ugh now I really starting to think how HUGE or 'small' that piece of Plat 190 is we took in Stellar Tether :(

Maybe it will be not even enough for tiny (cock)ring or like that...

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Mhm.. how about finding someone to make a Dildo out of the Platinum and then send it to the cousin?
Partly to prove that you are not pennieless, partly as a "subtle" hint that you want to get into her or his pants.. =P

Zavos

May 7, 2016
To be fair, we do haul around a large amount of crap in our space magician's bag of holding. Including the goozooka.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well out magic bag of holding is magical like spacemagicaaaaaaal. Soon you will not hide merely chunk of Plat 190 but whole power suits ;)