Platinum 190

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Goozooka nto taking slot for range weapon at least just adding one more button in specials. So it sorta not clear if better have special that drain goo samples or strong lust dmg dealing only range weapon. There will eb preferences for either choice always among people.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
Goozooka nto taking slot for range weapon at least just adding one more button in specials. So it sorta not clear if better have special that drain goo samples or strong lust dmg dealing only range weapon. There will eb preferences for either choice always among people.
Maybe make it a "Key Item" that can be used only once or twice in every fight?

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
There is already a limit on how many times you can fire it. The ammo is the limiting factor. And if people want to farm that many goo samples, I say let 'em use it. Plus special abilities use up the action for the turn, so they wouldn't be breaking the system by using it over and over again.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well PC can "farm" grey goo or at some point just go to Anno shop wherever she's to simply buy goo saples from her. So still limit is how many goo samples PC can carry around given their count as normal itmes taking space in inventory. Only sad thing is that we can end up hainv 2 or more stacks of them having not full 5 samples thus wasting 1 or maybe efen 2 slots cuz of that we can't reorganize them into full stacks again.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
Well PC can "farm" grey goo or at some point just go to Anno shop wherever she's to simply buy goo saples from her. So still limit is how many goo samples PC can carry around given their count as normal itmes taking space in inventory. Only sad thing is that we can end up hainv 2 or more stacks of them having not full 5 samples thus wasting 1 or maybe efen 2 slots cuz of that we can't reorganize them into full stacks again.
You could always eat/drink the Goo Samples :p

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Only sad thing is that we can end up hainv 2 or more stacks of them having not full 5 samples thus wasting 1 or maybe efen 2 slots cuz of that we can't reorganize them into full stacks again.
Actually, Geddy and Jacques have recently fixed the issue of inconsistent item use when you have several stacks of them. The OCD loot whores can now rejoice.
Also, you shouldn't forget about the Goo Armor upgrade you can that spends 10 of those vials.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You mean the one for giving Nova ability to use heal move in combat under few restrictions?

Yeah well not played much few of last build so not seen this been fixing it on it own due to gedan/jac00 combo magic ^^ Well then it's good it's not an issue now. And it's jsut that I sometimes have PC ends up with few partial full stack of goo samples in middle of dungeon or other place where it's quite hard to go somewhere safe/to ship to reorganize inventory.

timdraco

May 24, 2016
Ah man, now I hate you guys. I have visions of a future TITS update with upgraded weapons using different metals found questing on different planets and the ability to have a harem of wives and mistress's on each planet. Thanks guys, really.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Ah man, now I hate you guys. I have visions of a future TITS update with upgraded weapons using different metals found questing on different planets and the ability to have a harem of wives and mistress's on each planet. Thanks guys, really.
Such is the danger of reading the forums of a smut game.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
While it's not repeatable, we do have a quest with a weapon that is upgraded using different metals as a reward. Maybe there can be more quests like that.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It's more about been crystals that is needed for this unless you refering to the different quest.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Living, devious, and sexy weapons and armor are more interesting, though. Leave the key items for quests.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn