Plans for Eryka/Corrupted Garden?

Sandeklaus

Aug 21, 2018
Hi all; I don't spend much time on the forums, as my posting history should tell you, but I had in mind some expansion writing for the Corrupted Garden and/or Eryka. Giving more forest NPCs (e.g. Kurami, Evergreen, Ninian, Azzyran, Vivian) cameo appearances at the Garden and Farrah's shop, more potential interactions between Garden NPCs and Companions, etc, to give it a real sense of becoming a corrupted bastion of (s)cum and villainy, a hedonistic counterpart to Hawkethorne.

One of the ideas in there was giving Eryka the paladin an alternate path; sending her off to the Corrupted Garden as a "safe haven" (or at least a place to drain her balls) instead of pointing her to Father Sanders. So after playing around with some forks for a bit (surprised to learn you could still get Farrah/Jael'yn there if you killed the Alraune, for example), I've got a few questions before I proceed...
  1. Does anyone know if there are existing plans to expand on Eryka? She's a fun character without much to do at the moment (I'm almost surprised she wasn't used instead of Lidian for the Hivequest), so I wouldn't be surprised if there were plans for her, but I'd rather not create something redundant/counter to what's planned for her.
  2. Does anyone know if there are existing plans to expand on the Corrupted Garden itself? Farrah has some lines that suggest a Nursery-style investment system of upgrades, while Jael'yn apparently has a "bar" that she doesn't really tend yet... her text also mentions a character (a hornet?) called Rumie, who I think I've yet to actually meet?

Exrav

Apr 17, 2020
  1. Does anyone know if there are existing plans to expand on the Corrupted Garden itself? Farrah has some lines that suggest a Nursery-style investment system of upgrades, while Jael'yn apparently has a "bar" that she doesn't really tend yet... her text also mentions a character (a hornet?) called Rumie, who I think I've yet to actually meet?
The Corrupted Garden will be expanded into the Champ's home of sin and corruption in the future.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
If you defeat Kas, you get to lay claim to her ladygarden.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
wait, home of sin and corruption? what if your a pure champion? Do we get a home base else where?
Hawkthorne Castle is your later base. You have access to Wayfort regardless if you're pure or corrupt. Wayfort's just a place to keep the corrupt folks in.